Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Multiple Places, France: Flat Hunting

Go down

Multiple Places, France: Flat Hunting  Empty Multiple Places, France: Flat Hunting

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:14 am

Their future together was fast approaching. Tamara was so excited and nervous and filled with blissful happiness. The greatest part of it all was that Grace was too. And they were doing this together because they loved each other so much. And the first step towards their future was asking to live together. That step was completed and included happy kisses, so yay!

The second step was to tell their parents about their plans. Which slightly worried them, but even if they were against it the two girls would’ve moved in together anyways. But their parents had been so supportive of their relationship since the beginning. The two were happy to still have their support; their mothers also offering to help the girls look.

Thirdly, was to search the newspapers, muggle and wizard, for flats with spaces for any business beneath it. Compromises were made in what they were looking for, the norm for any couple really. They decided that some where in France was the perfect place for them. Tamara circled several flats that she thought was perfect and she told Grace to do the same. Once they made that list smaller, it was time to start taking a look at the actual flats.

It was decided that Grace would come to the Perle’s home for winter break. In between celebrating the holidays and large parties that the Perle’s hosted for their large pureblood family, the girls were going to check out the flats. The first place that they were looking at had no business underneath it. It was a nice little starter flat in the Latin Quarter of Paris. They decided it would be best to check out one like it just to get a feel for what they want in a flat.

Tamara held Grace’s hand gently as the followed the landlady up the stairs to the flat. The building was very nice, the inside was recently renovated and was fairly modern. “What do you think?” She whispered to her girlfriend as the the landlady rambled on about the bannisters.

Back to top Go down

Multiple Places, France: Flat Hunting  Empty Re: Multiple Places, France: Flat Hunting

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:36 am

Grace was so happy that she was moving in with Tamara, and even their parents gave their blessing. All of Grace's dreams were coming true, but trying to pick out a flat was not going to be easy. Sure, compromising with Tamara would be easy, but Tamara already liked most the same things Grace did. Grace listened as the land lady went on and on about stupid banisters. To entertain herself, Grace slipped her hand into the back pocket of Tamara's jeans and gave her a nice squeeze.

"I like how modern it is. If it had the space beneath it'd be perfect. I could just picture throwing my Andy Warhol prints up on the wall. It'd be perfect." Grace kissed her girlfriend's cheek. "We're definitely going with modern, my love."

Back to top Go down

Multiple Places, France: Flat Hunting  Empty Re: Multiple Places, France: Flat Hunting

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:47 pm

Tamara bit her lip hard, feeling Grace’s hand on her bum. She looked over at her and gave her a look. No bum grabbing while looking at flats. Who was she kidding, she didn’t care that much. She wrapped an arm tightly around Grace’s waist.

“I do too, modern will be perfect for us.” Tamara smiled happily, blushing softly. “It’s getting easier and easier to imagine our flat together.” She said excitedly. Tamara could easily picture their flat and how it’d be decorated and that just made her so excited. Once they were finished viewing this flat, it was time to see one with the space beneath it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:36 am

"I know it is. It's kind of crazy. Us living together and working and buying groceries and ah. Life is so insanely crazy." The next flat they saw had everything they wanted. The shop space was a little small, but Grace really liked it. It had all the modern and vintage touches they wanted, and Grace gave a look that said that this is where she wanted them to live. "I love this place so much, Tamara. It's so pretty." She whispered as the bathroom was explained to them. This place was fairly big up top too. There was plenty of room for someone to have Guests over or whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:42 am

Tamara could tell from the minute that they had walked into the second flat that it was everything they wanted. Clearly, they were on the same page and both girls had fallen in love with the flat. And that look from Grace sold it for Tamara. She leaned over to hear Grace better and smiled softly. “I’d have to agree with you, Grace.” She whispered back happily. It was perfect for them and yeah. Tamara would let the tour finish before mentioning buying the flat. She took Grace’s hand and squeezed gently. This was going to be absolutely positively perfect living with Grace. This was the next chapter in their life together and Tamara couldn’t have been any happier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:52 am

Later that day the two went out to dinner at a local restaurant. Grace walked in, followed by her girlfriend. The couple was quickly seated and Grace flipped through the menu curiously. Almost all of the food looked really frigging good. Grace crossed her legs and ordered herself a water and did the maze on the child's mat she asked for to keep her entertained. It was actually a lot harder than Grace was expecting. She'd made three or four wrong turns before she finally completed the maze. Grace hummed quietly. Today was easily one of the best days she'd ever had, and soon she'd be living with her girlfriend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:58 am

Tamara insisted on taking Grace out for dinner once everything was taken care of with the flat. She was just so excited about it all. She almost missed their waiter asking for her drink order, she just got whatever Grace ordered. Tamara giggled and watched as Grace tried the map. She sighed happily and was off daydreaming about their lives together. A couple of adopted children even made it into the daydream, but that conversation would have to be for another time when they were a bit older than just eighteen. “I really love you, Grace.” She smiled gently. “So, so much.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:20 am

"I love you too, Tamara." Grace smiled widely at her girlfriend. Soon it was time to actually order and Grace got a virgin sangria and a hamburger. She waited patiently for her girlfriend's order. Grace drummed her fingers on the table, and soon she went on a field trip to the bathroom. Grace quickly did her business, and fixed her hair. She was so happy that she was going to be living with her girlfriend. It was so easy to do. Her girlfriend was so laid back and perfect. Grace returned to their table and began to color the different mascots and characters in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down