Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Venom

Go down

Venom Empty Venom

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:34 pm

Onex did not mind having to look after her younger siblings, after all she was very protective of them and always liked to know where they were and what they were up to, so them being with her was not that bad. Holding her youngest siblings hand she looked down to her younger brother who smiled up to her full of happiness and innocence. Looking from Gabriel, her eyes locked onto her younger sister Ninon who apparently could not wait as the young girl walked ahead. Onex quickly grabbing the girl with her spare hand she pushed her gently towards a free table. "Sit" she ordered very quickly. "Now i'm guessing it will be a butterbeer" she looked to Ninon "a pumpkin juice" her eyes glanced to Gabriel "and whatever i want...." she dragged off as she headed to order, just before she quickly spun to face her siblings "stay there."Her voice stern and she gave them a serious stare for a moment before she turned to go order.

Waiting in the que she thought to herself of what on earth it was going to be like without her siblings, after all she had been with them pratically everyday since they had been born. One thingthat did reasure then eleven year old wasthat her slightly older cousin was at the school therefore she would not be completely alone. Stepping foreward slightly she looked to her right to see a person around ner own age. "What?" Her tone one of boredom and sarcasm.

Back to top Go down

Venom Empty Re: Venom

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:08 pm

With one butterbeer gone after washing down her meal, Persephone was still thirsty for another one. Within moments of trying butterbeer for the first time, she had determined it would be a favourite drink of hers and wasn't ready to give it up yet. Asking her father for some money to buy another one, she was glad to hear he agreed and practically skipped over to the bar to order another bubbly liquid happiness.

While waiting for the waiter to fill the order and come back, Percy glanced to her side where another girl was waiting for something as well. Percy tapped her feet rhythmically as she waited, occasionally glancing over towards the other girl with a look of curiosity. What was she ordering? Before Persephone could ask, or really do anything else, for that matter, the girl was shooting her a cold look and abruptly asked 'What?'

Percy shrugged, her lips pulled in a small smile and her mood unhindered entirely by the other girl's foul mood. "You tell me," She replied, for she was perfectly happy waiting in silence whereas the blonde girl was the one to speak first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:32 pm

Sometime during his trip into La Petit Dragon Sawyer had lost track of his twin brother, but it was okay they always found their way back to each other eventually. So for now he decided to walk around and maybe meet some new people or try some more fancy wizarding drinks, such as that butterbeer thing he had a little while ago. This time while he was standing in the line he looked up at the menu and noticed something called pumpkin juice and while he was pretty sure that wasn't just a wizarding drink he hadn't had it before so why not now.

The not so patient little boy waited for his turn to order something from the bartender, tapping his foot once in awhile and often changing his stance. He then noticed two girls that looked to be either his age or Teddy's talking ahead of him they were talking all weird. "What what? I'll tell you what this place has the best drinks in the whole world that's what what." He said sticking himself into their conversation with a smile. Hopefully the two wouldn't get too upset at him for talking to them though it did appear that they were not going to get anywhere very fast the way they were going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 12:48 am

Being the new-girl Annaliese knew she didn't really fit it, but being the new kid. Who did? Walking in, she sat down at the closest table and set down her book. Flipping open the page she entered the world of 'Romeo and Juilet'

Last edited by Annaliese Montoya on Tue May 21, 2013 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : First person)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum