Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

What To Do

Go down

What To Do Empty What To Do

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:03 am

His father was called away for a meeting so Jude was all alone. He wished he was good with directions but sadly he wasn't. He tried his hardest to find the shop his father told him to go to, but he must have turned the wrong way. He wasn't zure where he was, but there were creepy people around him. He could have sworn he saw a man with one eye. Was that woman missing a finger? He began to breath heavily and turning around every so often. But no matter what direction he was in, there was something strange there tl greet him.

It was beginning to be too much so he ran into the first building he saw. There were still creepy people around but he felt a bit better once he saw an empty table. Why did his dad have to leave him? He bit his lip and held his supplies close to him. What was he going to do now? He couldn't stay here forever.

Back to top Go down

What To Do Empty Re: What To Do

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:00 pm

Melody had managed to get herself lost in this creepy place while looking for a cauldron. She bit her lip and she found herself running people here and there. 'Where's Malachi?' She asked herself and sighed. When a woman selling a strange looking liquid in a bottle approached her, Melody quickly dashed into a nearby building and took a sigh of relief as the woman did not follow her in. She moved her red hair out of her eyes and looked around. The place was pretty much empty aside from one other person.

The boy looked about her age with blonde hair and blue eyes and from what she could see just by looking at him, he didn't seem like the other strange people she'd seen in the alleyway. "Um...hello." She said moved her hair behind her ears. "Are you lost too?" She asked figuring that was probably the same problem that she was having, since he didn't look like he was going to eat her or something else crazy like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:21 pm

He didn't expect anyone to approach him, but a red headed girl did. She looked about his age and she looked like she didn't belong there either. She looked friendly enough sl he spokeback when she started talking. "Yeah, I'm lost." He knew he stuck out like a sore thumb. Everyone else looked a bit odd or creepy. His baby face didn't belong in this crowd.

"I'm Jude," he said in his thick Irish accent. He deckded that he could trust this girl and that he could talk to her. "You can sit, I don't bite." Maybe that wasn't the best thing to say in this type of place. "And your name is?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:01 am

Melody was glad that the boy was normal, compared to the freaks that were in the ally. She smiled and noticed his accent, "Are you from Ireland then?" She asked with curiosity. She had been originally from Sweden, but had been adopted by a Greek family, and then moved to the orphanage in France when they decided that they didn't want her anymore. Sighing she looked down and then back up at the boy. "Oh! My name is Melody St. Holmes." She smiled brightly at the boy. "Pleased to make your acquaintance, and you are?" She inquired his name as she rested her chin on her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:16 pm

He nodded. Wasn't it obvious by his accent? Orwas his accent not Irish enough? He was so proud of his roots and if he wasn't Irish enough then he didn't know what he was going to do. It didn't look like she was paying much attention to him and she seemed to be looking around or something. Why come sit by him if she wasn't going to have a conversation with him?

Finally, she spoke up again. "I'm Jude," he said softly. "Jude Ross." He wished that h had something to drink or eat, it would give him something to do. "You gonna be a first year too?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:38 pm

"You said that already.." She noted and chuckled. "Sorry! I think I may have short-term memory loss or something." she smiled wholeheartedly trying to make a joke. She certainly thought it was funny, but she wasn't sure if he would think the same thing. She glanced up when he asked about her being a first year as well. "Yes! I'm very excited to be attending Beauxbatons." She said. "My cousin already attending school there, he's a fourth year there already, but all of my brothers and sister will be attending after me. I'm the eldest of four currently, but my mother and father were talking about adopting another family member. It is rather exciting." She smiled and then realized she'd been rambling. "Sorry! Are you excited as well?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum