Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Do You Remember Me?

Go down

Do You Remember Me? Empty Do You Remember Me?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:10 pm

Melody was shopping throughout the area and finally decided she needed something to drink. At Christmas Kai had gone on and on about how good the butterbeer was, so she decided to try it. Ordering from the menu she sighed and looked around the pub. It looked inviting and friendly, full of people and life. She glanced around and a preppy blonde caught her eye. This girl looked very familiar and she just couldn't place it. Staring at the girl, she finally turned and showed her face. "Heather!" She exclaimed and ran over to the girl forgetting the order. It had been years since she'd seen the girl.

They were old friends, in some aspect. They had lived in the same orphanage together, for a few years and Heather had become her best friend at the time, but she'd been adopted before Heather and had to leave the girl behind. The thought of ever seeing her again had never crossed her mind, until she did.

Back to top Go down

Do You Remember Me? Empty Re: Do You Remember Me?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:36 pm

Heather seriously needed a break from seeing her brother shove his tongue down Guen's throat. She was rather thirsty she decided and hurried into the Dragon. She was waring her Five Seconds of Summer t-shirt and a pretty standard pair of white jean shorts with flip flops. It was one of her favorite summer outfits. Jane had taken her to the concert in April (and though she wouldn't admit it to Heather she had a blast).

Heather hadn't seen Daniel all day and decided that it wasn't worth it to look for him. In fact, she'd been so bent out of shape over him, she hadn't even thought about the possibility of running into Melody. Well, that was until the girl called her name. Heather, tossed her blonde hair behind her shoulders and hurried to the redhead. "Melody!" Heather exclaimed with a smile and enveloped the girl into a hug.

"How are you? You look spectacular. Come sit, sit with me. We can get a couple butterbeers. I won't take no for an answer." She released the girl from the hug and walked towards the nearest free booth and quickly wiped down the table with some hand sanitizer and a napkin before sitting down.

"So tell me all about the family that adopted you. They didn't interview with me, so I really had no idea what they were like at all." She drummed her bright red nails against the mahogany table. "You haven't talked to Daniel or seen him today? Have you?" Heather asked curiously. It wouldn't have surprised her if Melody had kept in contact with Daniel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:26 pm

Melody was very shocked at seeing anyone who she had been in with the orphanage, here. "Oh I've missed you so much! I have so much to tell you." She smiled brightly at the blonde. "And you look gorgeous as always." She retorted to the girl when she called her 'spectacular', but when she mentioned Daniel, Melody's eyes widened. "Daniel is here?" She smiled brightly. "I haven't spoken to him in...in years.." She said and looked down slightly.

Sitting down the booth with the girl she smiled and looked down. "Well, my family is very sweet and caring." she started. "And big..." She went on. "I'm the eldest daughter of 4 children. The second eldest is Beauregard, but we just call him Bo. They adopted him from Palestine. He's a bit different from the rest of the family. He's not a vegetarian, though, we're trying our best to convert him." She laughed a little. My little sister is next, her name is Gi Eun. They adopted her from Korea. I'm not sure where exactly, but she's very sweet, I love having a little sister." She shrugged. "The last one is Moussa, Mum and Da adopted him from West Africa. He's kinda saucy and very, smart. His name is Moussa, Mo for short." She laughed and sighed finally. "They're a handful..but I love them."

Last edited by Melody St. Holmes on Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:22 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:36 pm

"I don't know if he's here." Heather bit her lip. "I'm just hoping. That he's here." She giggled. "Just a silly little wish I have that he might show." Heather twirled a strand of hair around her finger. "Split ends." She sighed dramatically. "What a waste. I'll have to get it cut before school starts." Heather said softly. Heather played with her hands gently. "I'm so glad you're here."

"You sound like you have quite the family. I have a small one. Just my mom and an older brother, well, there's Guen. She isn't related to us, but my brother has her around all the time. They're nuts about each other." Heather laughed softly. "It's positively adorable actually, unless they're making out which is like ninety-five percent of the time, so that's annoying."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:41 pm

Melody smiled at the girl as she went on about her hair having split ends. "They do suck, but you know what really helps with that? Olive oil, Shea, and Almonds. It's amazing and super good for the environment." She smiled brightly. "So your brother has a girlfriend? That's fun." She grinned at the girl. "My cousin, Malachi St. Holmes goes to Beauxbatons already. He had this girl over for Christmas break, her name is Rosalie and she was super nice. She looked like a model or something." She shrugged. "Anyways, yeah. After I left the orphanage I lost contact with everyone. I'm really happy to see you again..." She shook her head and sighed. "I wish I had.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:01 pm

Heather nodded at Melody's suggestion, but would probably just stay with her Aveda shampoo on this one. Heather smiled as she went on about some girl named Rosalie and her new cousin Hugo. Heather smiled as she inspected her nails. Not a flaw in the bright red polish. Merlin, she had become so good at painting her nails. It wasn't even funny. Maybe when she found Daniel he would comment on how good her nails were because her nails were pretty freaking awesomely done. Oh, right, Melody. "I have a feeling Daniel probably missed you more. I mean we'll find out if one of us finds him, but yeah."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:20 pm

Melody was a pretty bubbly person, but not so much that she would brag about herself. She'd learned that even before she'd been adopted by her parents, but Heather did. The girl was so sweet in return to everyone, you usually didn't notice it right away. However she was shocked by Heather's comment about how Daniel would've missed her more. Would he have? She really had missed him, but she figured the feeling wouldn't have been mutual. Looking at Heather, she smiled slightly. "Nah, you and he had a better friendship than I did with him." She shrugged. "Trust me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum