Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

I Know We Haven't Seen Eye To Eye

Go down

I Know We Haven't Seen Eye To Eye Empty I Know We Haven't Seen Eye To Eye

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 11:13 pm

Odette and Mabel were not the best of friends. Okay, scratch that. They were not even close to being friends, they were lucky if they were even called acquaintances, However one part of Odette's plan to improve herself was to fix all of her broken relationships and that included Mabel as well. Looking around the portrait Gallery, she finally saw the girl she was looking for. "Hey Mabel!" She called out to the girl. Hurrying over, she met her face to face. Odette's nerves were rushing, her stomach churning, and she was terrified about what was going to happen. "Look, I know you and I have never really gotten along and I know you don't like me very much, but I want you to know that I'm sorry about everything that I've done to you and I hope that you can forgive me. I'm not asking for a friendship, just a truce and a chance to apologize." She said with a small smile. She really wanted to patch things up and show Mabel she was truly sorry about how thing started, went, and ended.

Back to top Go down

I Know We Haven't Seen Eye To Eye Empty Re: I Know We Haven't Seen Eye To Eye

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:25 pm

Mabel was bored so she had to do something to cure her boredom. She decided it was time to explore Beauxbatons a little more so she left her dorm in hopes to escape her boredom. It had been a while seen she had tortured the paintings inside the portrait gallery so she decided to bother them to entertain herself. Just as she was about to mess with a painted lady, the girl she hated called her name. She let out a groan as she turned around. "What could you possibly want?" she said in an annoyed tone. Couldn't she see she was busy?

She listened in silence as the girl began to explain herself. Mabel couldn't help but roll her eyes as she talked. What made her think she would forgive her? Or apologize? Mabel had nothing to apologize for. If someone was going to act like a little brat, they were going to get treated that way. "Let's get one thing straight, I don't do apologizes. Another thing, don't think that we can even become friends 'cause we won't. And finally, you only do this to yourself. I'm not mean because I think it's fun, I'm mean 'cause you're a little bitch."

There was no way she was going to buy into the girl's apology. She was only doing it so she would seem like a better person. When really she wasn't. "Let's get one thing straight, I hate you. You ruin everything for everyone, you only watch out for yourself. You don't know what love is or who Fane is. If you want me to forgive you, stay away from Fane. I don't want to see him hurt by a spoiled little brat that solves her problems by whining and crying."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:51 pm

Odette listened and stayed calm as the girl told her the flaws that she had. Odette knew them very well and she wasn't going to put it past Mabel to hate her. She had every right to, the dark haired girl just wanted to explain herself and ask for forgiveness. She wasn't expecting Mabel to forgive her, but when she made her demand that she stay away from Fane. She nodded. "I understand, I'll stay away from him." She finally said once the girl was finished. "I just wanted to apologize and let you know that I was sorry. I know I've acted like a spoiled brat and have complained and cried about everything...I really just don't know why it took me so long to wake up. Umm, but thank you for letting me explain myself." She gave a weak smile and turned on her heel and started to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:22 pm

"There you go again," Mabel rolled her eyes. "Stop. Just stop. You can't just say all of your problems out loud! You just want people to feel sorry for you! You can't just tell random people your problems. You're just seeking fucking attention. I honestly don't give a fuck about all the 'horrible' things that have happened to you!" She put air quotes around horrible. She didn't believe that the girl's life could be as horrible as she said it was. "I rather step on glass than talk to you," she muttered.

"The world won't be handed to you on a silver platter, not everyone is going to pity you, you're not going to get your way." That's just the way things were and if she couldn't handle it then she was damned. "In the real world, you have to survive. No one worries about you besides yourself. So fuck you and your imaginary world. Fane doesn't love you and he never will. He won't love me either but I'm not chasjng after him. Stop chasing things that won't happen."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:45 pm

Odette was not confused by Mabel saying that she was spitting her problems at her again. She just mustered up her courage and took a breath. "I didn't reitterate my problems, but I understand what you mean. I'll stay away from Fane like you asked. Sorry for taking your time, and again. Thank you for the opportunity to apologize." She said, she did want to chase Fane, but Mabel was right. There was no point in doing so. She was thankful for the girl allowing her the time to try to show her some explanation. Turning on her heel, she started towards the doors of the gallery. "Have fun painting." She smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum