Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me

Go down

A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me Empty A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 11:59 am

Mabel hadn't seen any of her friends at the dance so far, but she knew that they were there somewhere. Whoever she ran into first had the honor of dancing with her first. She played with the lace of her dress as she walked around looking aimlessly for one of her friends. If she couldn't find one then she could have fun without them, maybe she'd steal someone's date. Just as she was about to give up, she saw a familiar face in the crowd. She made her way through the crowd, pushing some people as she went by. "Move," she hissed at a girl that looked like she was a bit older than her. Nonetheless, she moved out of her way anyways.

"Fane," she grinned when she finally reached the older boy. "Let's dance." She took his hand in hers and moved towards the dance floor. "So, how does it feel to be so old?" It would be weird not seeing him around school next year. She would have to find someone else to hang out with while they were far apart. She placed her arms around his neck. "You're going to have grey hair soon, then you'll grow bald."

Back to top Go down

A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me Empty Re: A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 12:16 pm

Fane hadn't enjoyed last year's dance so much since he lacked anyone to dance with and nearly everyone came with a date. That was, until the very end when he got the chance to pull a mass sized prank on everyone with a prefect no less! This year, Fane felt a little more positive and was determined to get a dance with his friends that were now old enough to attend. On his list of must dance with; Mabel, Stark, and Odie. In no particular order, of course. And Fane was open to new people as well.

He was leaning slightly on a table, talking to an unfamiliar underclassman with a rather appealing face when Mabel came over. His eyes wandered from the girl he was talking to onto Mabel's dress, which was rather lovely and made her look nearly goddess-like, if not for the scowl she wore on her face when she hissed at a girl in her way.

"Juno, surely!" Fane said, moving away from the previous girl he was with. He was nearly positive by then that she had a boyfriend and wasn't interested anyway. "Y'know the vengeful but beautiful Greek Goddess?" He knew she probably had little idea where that came from, but it all made sense in his mind.

He didn't disagree to dancing with Mabel, nor did he get the chance to agree, as she pulled him onto the dance floor. "Don't you know that the man is supposed to lead in the dance?" Fane remarked, smirking at Mabel's forwardness. His smile quickly turned as she commented on his age. He was only one year older than her, but he knew that upon his graduation, it would be a challenge to hang out with her or Stark in the following year. He'd have to bide time with new friends and doubted Oz would want him hanging around. He was still bitter at Oz for the whole engagement thing and hadn't spoken with him in awhile.

"I'm at my prime, Mabel. Next year I can legally get with adults and how cool is that? Think of the things an older woman could teach me," He played, knowing that Mabel was only joking in the first place. "I don't think you understand how great my family's genetics are. I mean, have you seen Osmund's father? He's like fifty yet still handsome enough to win him over a twenty-five year old bird. Like damn, what's his secret? I think he bathes in the blood of virgins or something," He added, chuckling at his own joke.

Back to top Go down

A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me Empty Re: A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 5:45 pm

"You don't look bad yourself either," she said in return of his goddess compliment. "I always look good though, I just decided to put a dress on." Dresses weren't normally something Mabel wore, but she wasn't uncomfortable about it. "What if I wanted to lead? You gonna stop me?" She grinned to show she was only joking around. "I thought I was being at least a little bit seductive by pulling you towards the dance floor."

She smirked at her older friend. "You're going to be old and grey. Then you'll bald and you won't be as hot as you once were." She rolled her eyes at his comments."Careful not to do anything you'd regret, you don't want to end up with a baby mama and some dirty diapers." Half of her was joking and the other half was being serious. "I'm not babysitting," she joked.

"Who would date someone so much older than them?" She could see a few years difference but not when the person was old enough to be your dad or your grandma. "Grace thinks I bathe in goat's blood. Keeps the pores clean, he should try it." She giggled. "So, what are your plans for the future? Besides flirting with everyone you see."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:51 pm

"I may be old, but I'm still your favorite," Fane reminded her of what she told him the night they were in that classroom alone together. He was never going to let her live that down and reminded himself he had yet to brag to Stark about it. "You're one to talk! At least I can walk away from a pregnancy, but you..." Fane trailed off. She was just kidding but he was getting irritated by her insinuation. Fane decided to drop it and focus on dancing.

"Uncle Archibald's new girlfriend, that's who," Fane replied, raising his eyebrows in humor. "I always wanted to know your secret," He remarked in response to her joke, but any trace of a smile disappeared when she mentioned the future.

He honestly didn't know what would happen to him in the following year. Though graduation was inevitable, Fane wasn't sure if he could get a job and if he managed that, if he would enjoy working. He'd rather continue to be pampered by his family's large fortune, but unfortunately he would not be inheriting that for many years to come. "Well, probably fucking them too," He replied with a forced smile. "What are you going to do without me next year? Hook up with Stark? Don't make me jealous," He added, trying his best to make a jest but deep down he wanted nothing more than to stay with his two friends. What on earth was he to do without Mabel and Stark?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:04 am

"I can replace you as my favorite. Stark is starting to sound like a better option," she teased. She would be seeing a lot of him once Fane graduated, he might become her favorite. She was about to open her mouth once again to argue with her friend, but he hadn't finished what he was going to say. Instead, she rolled her eyes and looked at the decorations behind his head. So much for joking.

She broke her silence to comment on his uncle. "Maybe I should get my hands on an old rich guy, they seem to be very popular," she said in a bored tone. "I would have to worry about broken hips though." She wasn't very interested in money and was only joking about hooking up with a way older guy.

"Just remember to wear a condom, you don't know where other have been." She almost let out a laugh when he mentioned Stark. "Me hook up with Stark? Like that would happen. He's a hard nut to crack and besides he's probably a one girl kind of guy and I'm not a one guy kind of girl." Though she could change her ways if he was interested in her, he was a good guy after all. It would be nice to call him her boyfriend, but then again she didn't care how he felt about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:25 pm

"I thought that's why you were friends with me," Fane joked, grinning crookedly. She did, just moments before, call him old and he was incredibly wealthy. "Woah, woah, broken hips! Take it easy on the old man!" Fane added, releasing a spew of uncontrollable chuckles. He lost focus on dancing and accidentally treaded on Mabel's foot. "Oops, sorry," He uttered, staring down at his feet as suddenly she was back to talking about his romance life.

Rolling his eyes, Fane let out a sigh. "Yes, mother," He remarked, sarcastically. Guess he should stop making jokes about it. It wasn't like he didn't know a thing or two about sexual health.

He felt melancholic thinking about Stark and Mabel at school without him. He almost wanted to flunk the year on purpose just so he wouldn't be alone, but his mother nearly promised him that if he fucked up big time again after the incident with staying out past curfew that he would not see a knut of the Blevins fortune until both she and his father had passed. "He's a good guy, so take it easy on him," Fane said, smiling sadly. He always wanted to officially hook up with Stark, but Stark was so pure and would only want a relationship. He couldn't make Stark a kissing buddy without really hurting the poor sod. "But if something does happen," Fane interjected his own thoughts. "can I join?" He nearly pleaded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:54 pm

Mabel hadn't minded Fane stepping on her toe, it had happened plenty of times while she was at dance camp. As a dancer, it was something you got used it, she barely felt a thing. "It's fine," she said softly. "No harm done." She rolled her eyes at his 'mother' comment. "I only want what's best for my child," she played along. "Make sure to eat your veggies and wash behind your ears."

She rolled her eyes once more. "I wouldn't do anything to hurt Stark, the worst I could do is yell at him for not doing his proper job in quidditch." Yelling wasn't so bad, she could do so much worst after all. "Nothing is going to happen between me and him, I'm after someone else anyways." She hadn't really talked about her crush on a fellow classmate. She didn't need her friend or family prying into her business. "If anything happens, you probably won't be able to join. Stark doesn't seem like the type to have more than one lover."

She fell silent for a few minutes as they swayed back and forth. "So, have you given any thought to what your job will be? My parents want me to do something important, but have other plans. I want to model and dance." Both were tricky businesses but she was sure she could handle it. "But if they tell me to lose some weight, they'll be eating my fist."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down