Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Finally to the Bookstore

Go down

Finally to the Bookstore  Empty Finally to the Bookstore

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 10:46 pm

After running as far away from Melanie's wrath. McKenna finally brought Cori to the bookstore. She had been listening to her sister ask about the bookstore since they left their house to meet up with Hayden at the alley. "So, we should probably wait for mum to get our schoolbooks, right?" McKenna asked walking backwards. She tripped over a cobblestone (catching herself before she fell on her bum) and decided maybe walking backwards wasn't a good idea. "Are you excited for school?" She asked, looking over at her sister. "I'm excited, but also nervous too. Cori, what if nobody likes me? And I get a horrible roommate. Melanie said her roommate had a sort of harsh attitude. I hope we can be roommates. I hope we're in the same house too." She babbled on, something that her sisters were used to.

Back to top Go down

Finally to the Bookstore  Empty Re: Finally to the Bookstore

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:55 pm

"I suppose." Cori shrugged. "I've read all the material twice already though, so I'm not sure how excited I am if that makes sense." Oh....speaking of harsh...."I uh, slapped a guy while I was lost." She admitted "He was a total jerk and he said some terrible things and we're going to have to be around him for the next seven years. I just really want to read right now and forget all about today. Oh god. What if I get roomed near him? I can't. I can't. I can't. This is so terrible." She buried her face in McKenna's shoulder. "This is just so terrible."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 9:12 pm

“Oh, I see.” She nodded, sort of understanding what her sister meant. “Well, I didn’t read anything about it, well like a little bit but nothing like you. Maybe I should’ve read more…” She chewed on her lip. “What! Where is the little monster!” McKenna was already planning on kicking the boy’s arse. “Hey! I’ll make sure the jerk doesn’t say anything to you ever again. Or do anything.” She hugged her sister tightly. “It’s okay. Maybe once Melanie forgives us for the latest prank, we can get her to convince Hayden to beat the kid up. Though, I’m so big and strong, I could probably take him.” She joked, trying to cheer her sister up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 2:07 pm

Cori giggled and buried her face into her sister's shoulder. "It's okay McKenna, I am just going to avoid him." Cori promised. "I'm just excited to own the books for myself so I can read them all as many times as I want without Melanie complaining like she does, and I'll be able to swipe her second year books up when she's off with Hayden in his room asking about how to do things they learned to do in class not even two days before." She laughed softly. Cori sighed softly and hurried over to the nearest wall of books reading their spines.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 2:35 pm

“Okay, but if that little bugger tries to talk to you again, I will unleash all of my first year spells upon him!” McKenna giggled, glad to see Cori smiling again. “Melanie will be too busy hanging out with him to even notice the books missing.” She giggled. Which was true, their older sister would be way too distracted by her best friend. McKenna followed after Cori. She had wandered off way too many times already to get lost once again. “I wish I was smart like you, Cori.” She picked up a book curiously, a face jumped out of the page and she quickly shut it, shoving it back onto the shelf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:45 pm

"I'm not that smart." Cori shrugged, thumbing through a book. She burst out laughing when the face scared McKenna. Her sister's face was hilarious. "You okay, McKenna?" Cori bit her lip. She was so nervous about school and just wanted to be their already. She would only have to worry about sorting instead of what to buy, what to bring for clothes, and what if she didn't make friends other than Indigo? Cori sighed this was exceedingly agonizing. She wanted summer to be over and she wanted to be put in the same dorm room as her sister because if she wasn't Cori was going to have a heart attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum