Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Cat-tastrophe

Go down

Cat-tastrophe  Empty Cat-tastrophe

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 8:24 pm

Lucille knew exactly which shop she wanted to visit the most once she had entered Amethyst Alley. When she was a little girl, before the car crash, her family had owned a small tabby cat named Francisco. She would make sure he would have the proper food and care before she left to school and nearly immediately after she arrived home. Of course, once the family tragedy had struck and Lucille was shipped off to the orphanage, Francisco was sent to the local animal adoption clinic.

Now, she had the perfect opportunity to adopt a new cat. Entering De Beaux Animaux, she observed the rows of cages, all containing a cat. One of the said cats, though, was about to become her personal stress reliever and best friend throughout the school year. Lucille peered into the cages, her eyes settling on one containing an orange tabby cat with a clipped ear. Slowly opening the cage door, she reached in and lifted it gently out of its metal confinements. "Hello, little one. I'm Lucille. I'll name you... Francesca. After my first cat. Let's find your supplies and take you home."

As soon as Lucille took her first step, the cat gingerly leaped out of her arms and onto the floor where it took off running to the exit. She darted after it, trying to avoid toppling over cages or boxes of feed. "Somebody stop that cat!"

Back to top Go down

Cat-tastrophe  Empty Re: Cat-tastrophe

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:21 pm

Shopping seemed much easier that sitting around in the pub. In the pub you sometimes had to have conversations with people and they could think you weird because your French is weird sounding. But when you were out shopping you didn't have to talk to anyone until it was time to check out, and sometimes even then no one talked to you. Not to mention for most of his shopping he had his mom next to him so if there talking needing doe she would handle it, her French was much better than his. However as they neared the end of their shopping Nadashiko decided to stop by a shop in Whisper Alley and declared Naoki could not follow and instead sent him off towards the pet shop.

A bit nervous now that he was alone the small boy delicately made his way through the crowd as he headed towards the building with the animal sign above it. Once inside he started looking around the shop for what kind of animal would be best for him to get. He saw little puff balls in one cage, they had a label calling them 'Pygmy Puffs', he wasn't sure why anyone wanted a tiny ball of fluff but to each their own.

He had been about to look into another cage when a cat suddenly ran up to him and started clawing at his jeans as if it were trying to climb up his leg. Naoki reached down to pick it up and it seemed to calm down once it was off the floor. He pet it's head trying to sooth it a bit more, it purred happily as if it hadn't just been a wild cat. He heard someone yelling after the cat at turned to find the girl. "This you cat?" He asked holding up the animal.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum