Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Opposites are Opposites

Go down

Opposites are Opposites Empty Opposites are Opposites

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:46 am

Rene was up in the Student Commons with writer's block. Some smaller muggle soda pop company had accepted his application to write a jingle for their new soda Cherry Blast. At first Rene thought it was going to be so easy and then he could focus back on his own music, but nope. This absolutely sucked. He needed a distraction from potentially awkward lines about atomic bombs exploding into cherry blasts. Thankfully, well kind of thankfully, the door to the commons opened.

With a mild interest Rene craned his neck and saw Fane. He nodded to Fane casually before setting his writer's notebook in surrender to the block in his brain. Maybe Fane would give him some kind of clearing in his brain. He really needed the money to take Fiona and his mother on a vacation (the only way to convince his mom to let him go somewhere with his girlfriend was that if he brought his mother along too). Which he was fine with. This jingle was going to pay nearly seven hundred galleons and his mother had booked the hotel, so he was all set monetarily. He just kind of had forgotten to ask Fiona. Well he hadn't forgotten-he just hadn't asked yet. Rene blinked, he was daydreaming and had no idea Fane had said something to him. "I'm sorry-say that again?"

Back to top Go down

Opposites are Opposites Empty Re: Opposites are Opposites

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:56 pm

Fane really didn't have much else to do but chill out and waste some time. Well, there was some homework he probably could do, but it wasn't due for another week, so he had time.

His roommate was out doing who knows what, not that Fane really minded. The boy who replaced Gus as his roommate after Gus transferred was far more annoying than Gus had ever been and Fane was sure they'd only argue if he was in, but nonetheless Fane was bored in his dorm anyway.

He ventured into the commons, hoping to find maybe an underclassmen to trick or a friend and smiled as his eyes landed on Rene. He wouldn't exactly call Rene a friend, given the fact that they never hang out and only occasionally talk, but he was the most familiar face in the room so therefore Fane decided to go to him.

"I hope no one was sitting here," Fane noted out loud before he sunk into the chair across from the boy with the guitar. "Nice instrument. I didn't know you played? I guess that explains why you are so into bands." Fane paused for a moment and tossled his own hair. He frowned when Rene made a comment that conveyed he hadn't heard a word of what he said. "I only just confessed my undying love for you, mate, but I guess you don't feel the same way," Fane smirked, doubting that Rene would believe him. He'd might as well have some fun with the boy.

"So what's with the guitar? Is it for your girl?" He questioned, remembering that he and Fiona were now a couple. He leaned forward and added in a hushed tone, "Are you trying to compensate for something?" He leaned back and added, back in his normal voice. "Girls love a guy who can play guitar. I kind of dig it too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:40 pm

"You're hilarious Fane, have you considered doing stand up?" Rene rolled his eyes. He stretched out and plopped back. "It's kind of for Fiona in a roundabout way. The short answer though is no. It's for a soda company. I am writing a jingle for their new soda. I want to use the pay out to take Fiona on a vacation." He paused and then added "A very non-sexual vacation." knowing exactly where Fane's mind was going to go with that.

"I don't have to compensate for anything." Rene cocked his eyebrow pointedly. "I'm sure you do." He chuckled and shook his head. "I like to sing to Fiona if I do anything music related around her. Not necessarily my music, just if a song is on I'll sing along or whatever."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down