Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

BREAKING NEWS PLOT

4 posters

Go down

BREAKING NEWS PLOT Empty BREAKING NEWS PLOT

Post by Minister Asgard Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:41 pm

This term the mysterious Fee are making a splash in the wizarding world. They will be holding a large ceremony in the streets of an all wizard neighborhood for all the adult wizards and witches to see. This is going to be a very dark and strange ceremony to bring the one they worship so much back to Earth, Morgan le Fey. They will have a human sacrifice that will be the vessel for the spirit of Morgan le Fee, and possibly some blood letting, as well as other dark and gruesome kinds of activities. The thread will be marked so if you don't wish to read the gross details avoid that thread.

However this thread here is to not only announce that this is coming up but offer you all a chance to be more involved in this thread than just a shocked or maybe pleased spectator. This is very much open to many unique ideas, its a very extensive ceremony with many chances to stick your character into the events, with the exception that they can't be the vessel.

PM a Minister or reply to this thread if you have an idea on how to involve your character, if we receive no answers within a week we will put the thread up and everyone becomes a spectator. Thanks and have fun coming up with ideas!
Minister Asgard
Minister Asgard
Admin
Admin

https://charmandgrace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS PLOT Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS PLOT

Post by Osmund Hollow Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:32 pm

If it is not too late for ideas to be submitted, perhaps Osmund could be used as a blood sacrifice? His bloodline is supposed to be extremely pure and perhaps as part of the requirements of resurrection they need the blood of the pure shed, so that'd be Osmund. I hope this wasn't too confusing and I understand if this is something that doesn't fit what you are looking for but I figured I'd throw it out there.
Osmund Hollow
Osmund Hollow
Ghost
Ghost

Sagittarius Posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Linette Puchard Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:23 pm

I don't think I have any unique ideas but I'm sure if Linette were to witness whatever happens she'll want to write about her experience and sell/give it to the papers/magazines. Maybe I'll just change her career sooner rather than later.
Linette Puchard
Linette Puchard
Adult
Adult

Gemini Posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:01 am

I've been waiting for a chance like this. I was thinking perhaps Christian's father was killed by some dark wizards, so if he could have been part of the fee and they killed him because he didn't follow some rules that would be perfect. Perhaps Christian is there watching and someone from the group recognizes him and pulls him up as an example of what happens to those who don't follow their rules.

Back to top Go down

Post by Minister Asgard Mon May 05, 2014 11:16 pm

-Update: This is going to be pushed back to next term as your Ministers have end of school stuff keeping them busy the rest of term. Fortunately we have quite a few seventh years graduating this term so maybe more adults can participate in this. Sorry for the wait next term we'll have plenty of time to do this so don't lose faith yet,
Minister Asgard
Minister Asgard
Admin
Admin

https://charmandgrace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan le Fay Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:12 pm

A thread has been made. You will find it here:

https://charmandgrace.forumotion.com/t1308-nc-17-blood#7948
Morgan le Fay
Morgan le Fay