Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Lost

2 posters

Go down

Lost Empty Lost

Post by Osmund Hollow Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:18 pm

Osmund hadn't found much need to go to Amethyst alley after he graduating. He had to admit the street was a nice one and had shops geared towards young wizards and witches shopping for their school supplies, but lacked anything for him. He could find books in Whisper Alley, which was much closer towards where he resided and usually stayed on the darker streets. However, he was there on business that day. Whisper Alley wasn't much of a shopping venue when it came to gift buying and Oz needed the perfect present to win over the heart of Max, though he wasn't exactly sure how to do that. He was the least sentimental person he knew and so far his relationship with his pretty faced bandmate was so awfully confusing. He had to take a moment to think over where he wanted to go, rather than entering every store in Amethyst alley. He didn't even like shopping in the first place. Maybe he should've brought someone with him to give him a second opinion? Well it was too late for that and the wizard decided to think it over a hot meal.

He had ordered and was waiting for his soup and dropped a hand into his pocket to find the money to pay for it. However, his wallet didn't seem to be there. Panic rushed through Oz's being as he specifically remembered counting the coins he had and then pocketing the wallet in his pants before leaving that moment. I've must've dropped it! He reasoned. He couldn't imagine there were many pick pockets in Amethyst alley, at least he hoped there wasn't. He reached for his wand to accio it back to his being, if his wallet was anywhere in the vicinity, and found a gaping hole in his pocket instead. "Oh fu-" He paused as he saw someone watching him. He must've looked like quite a madman by the erratic way he was acting. He did, however, just lose his two important possessions and he hoped to Merlin that they were still in the room. "What do you want?" He asked coldly, trying to get the person away from him so he could search in peace.
Osmund Hollow
Osmund Hollow
Ghost
Ghost

Sagittarius Posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Lost Empty Re: Lost

Post by Harley Fenwick Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:05 pm

"Oh, um sorry. It's just that your looking for something right?" Harley asked, one eyebrow raised. She dug into the small satchel she carried around and pulled out a small leather wallet. "You dropped it outside. I tried getting your attention, but I guess not loud enough. Here you go." She placed the wallet on the wooden table and held out her hand. "My name's Harley. Harley Fenwick. And excuse me for asking, but you look a little too old to be attending Beauxbatons. You're one of the graduates, right?" She pulled up a chair at a table next to his and signaled over a waiter. She ordered a pumpkin juice and looked at the older guy, waiting for an answer.
Harley Fenwick
Harley Fenwick
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Taurus Posts : 220

Back to top Go down

Post by Osmund Hollow Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:40 pm

Osmund nodded stiffly to the girl's question. She looked young, like maybe eleven or twelve, and he was never good with kids. He raised an eyebrow as she claimed to have found it and hesitantly accepted it. He opened his wallet and searched it, half listening to the girl's introduction, to make sure all was there. Several galleons, two rolled cigarettes and a dented photo of Xavior. Excellent.

"Osmund Hollow," Oz returned, shaking the girl's hand. "I'm not a student anymore. You are correct," He answered and ran a hand through his dirty red hair. "Have you by any chance seen a wand as well?" with his income, there was no way he'd be able to afford a new one if he had really lost it. He placed the money on the table to pay for his soup and then recalled he had put his wand in his coat pocket instead. "Never mind," He told the girl and showed her he still had it.
Osmund Hollow
Osmund Hollow
Ghost
Ghost

Sagittarius Posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fenwick Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:54 pm

Harley had seen that look before. It was a distrusting kind of look, and she couldn't blame him for it. If he had known her before she came to Beauxbatons, anyone would have given her that look. She had made a name for herself in the pick-pocketing industry, and she had made a temporary living off it too. She was different now, she didn't need to steal and lie to get a meal at night, so her motivation for thieving came to an end.

Her eyes opened a little wider when she heard that he might have lost his wand, and shook her head that she hadn't seen anything resembling a wand lying around. She unconsciously reached for her wand, which rested in her satchel, and found it sitting at the bottom where it wouldn't break. Then, Osmund said it was a mistake and she turned around and laughed it off. "That's good."
Harley Fenwick
Harley Fenwick
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Taurus Posts : 220

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down