Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Chantalle in the Fifth

Go down

Chantalle in the Fifth Empty Chantalle in the Fifth

Post by Linette Puchard Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:40 pm

Linette stretched out her short legs as she grinned at her brilliant detection spell in finding an empty table. Using and experimenting with magic whenever she wanted (outside of muggle prying eyes) had to be one of the best things about adulthood. On a day like today she needed it as it was very crowded in the shop. Of course she could have stayed at home and read but what fun was that when she could just as easily read and eat elsewhere. Besides, crowds had never bothered Linette.

With herself settled in at her table and knowing a meal was being prepared for her out in the kitchen she opened up the book she brought along. It might have been considered a little childish for a nineteen year old witch but Linette didn't care. She would read anything so why not read a school-story about a young witch's fifth year at Beauxbatons? She was soon settled in to reading about Chantelle's antics which vaguely reminded her of her own. She stopped and checked the publication date. Linette gave a low whistle. "I guess some things really don't change all that much," she mused aloud.
Linette Puchard
Linette Puchard
Adult
Adult

Gemini Posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum