Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Demolition Lovers

Go down

Demolition Lovers Empty Demolition Lovers

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:43 pm

Odette and Fane had been steadily kissing now for a good 8 minutes, it was a record. She loved the feeling of the pressure from his mouth upon hers. It was heavenly, she enjoyed her time here, in their favorite spot, and she was thinking it was time for him to take her on a date. They had been going out now for a while, or at least it felt like it. It was natural for a girl to want to go on one, right? As she contemplated these thoughts, she felt his tongue run along her bottom lip, wanting to gain entrance, but she pulled away. He was giving her an odd look, it wasn't like her to pull away in the middle of one of their make-out sessions. Smiling at him she started her explanation."Listen Fane, I wanted to talk about us..." She began. "You see, we've been going out....for a little while now and I was wondering when we were going to go on a date...y'know....just you and me?" She looked hopefully at him, but she couldn't get passed the look on his face now...it was so different from how he normally looked at her, which made her worried.

Back to top Go down

Demolition Lovers Empty Re: Demolition Lovers

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:01 pm

There was only one thing Fane liked more than kissing; making out. However, most people weren't as enthusiastic about making out with him as Odette was. Though Fane enjoyed a good challenge, he also liked having someone to count on when he needed a little TLC and Odette had proved to be that girl.

He had called on her so much and every hang out they had ended or at least involved kissing. This was exactly the relationship he wanted with her. Nothing more, nothing less, and he was perfectly content. With her, he was learning how to become one hell of a kisser, he wasn't afraid to brag. Or at least he thought so because Odette was letting him continue for a good handful of minutes at that point.

His arms wrapped around her torso, he held her closer as he pressed his tongue against her lips. Now seemed like a good time to French her, but apparently not, for she then pulled away. Fane gave her a look that transferred the phrase 'what the fuck?' They were going on eight minutes of straight kissing, so he thought they'd might as well kick it up another notch and involve some tongue in it. What was her problem?

"Alright," he replied, sounding annoyed and released his embrace on her. "What about us?" She didn't find someone else she wanted to be kissing buddies with, did she? It'd take him some time to be able to replace Odie, but then again, if he got a name, he could always hex them or slip a wart potion into their morning tea. Then she wouldn't want to go kissing that wart mouth. However, that wasn't what she had to say at all.

Fane laughed. He couldn't help it. "Wait. You think that we are going out?" He repeated, amused, then laughed again. "Oh Odie, what gave you that impression!?" It was absolutely a hilarious notion! Fane Blevins didn't date people, for one thing. But for another, if Fane Blevins did want to date a particular person, he wouldn't pretend they were in a relationship without making it clear. No, he'd go right out and ask the pretty lady or sir for them to be his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:21 pm

Odets could've never prepared herself for what was about to happen. It wasn't strange to like someone based on a kiss, especially if you made out with them every time you had seen them. Biting her lip and shook her head as he laughed in her face. Her hear felt heavy and she felt very betrayed and hurt. It took a minute for things to soak in, and she couldn't find the words to speak. "Oh.." She finally said quietly. "I see..." She didn't want to cry in front of Fane, to give in to him after what he had just said, she felt a lump in her throat form, and she looked away from him. "So what am I to you then?" She questioned. "You're whore?" She said very softly as a small tear trickled down her cheek.. Brushing it away she turned back to him. She couldn't tell if he was regretting what he'd done, or just really amused. Either way, she'd learned one thing. She was just a stupid girl who'd do anything just to be 'loved.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:14 pm

Odette seemed to miss out on the humor of the situation, which silenced Fane's laughter, but he wasn't being sympathetic either. He didn't understand where she had gotten that crazy idea from and more importantly, why she hadn't mentioned it earlier? He didn't know how to respond to her and let the silence fill between them as he turned away and scowled. He didn't get why she had to be so upset about it. It was just a dumb label and a stupid commitment.

"You're my friend!" He answered, sharply. "Does that not matter to you?" He scoffed. She was turned away from him and he pulled her to face him. He saw the tears had reddened her eyes and was taken aback by the site. She was so awfully upset at him and he didn't know what to do. He didn't think he was at fault, but didn't know how to make her understand his point of view. So he just stood up. "Look, if it bothers you, you can start seeing other boys as well. I just thought that we were like, I don't know, maybe kissing buddies?" He really wanted to just run away from the situation, but somehow kept his feet in place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:03 pm

Odette was still very upset with Fane, and for some reason, he couldn't wrap his head around why she was upset. It wasn't that she was mad at Fane. She could never truly be mad at him, it was more of a sense of disappointment. For all she knew he was doing the same thing with that brat Mabel. Odie pulled away from his grip on her chin when he turned her face towards his, but it was too late. He'd seen the tears on her cheeks and she was mortified.

"I'm your friend..." She said plainly and looked out the greenhouse window. "What do you take me for, heartless? Of course it matters to me Fane! I just thought maybe I meant more to you than that." She turned away and scoffed at his notion of 'kissing buddies'. She didn't wanted to offend him, but in all actuality, she was more offended than he seemed to be. If that's all he took her for, then why hadn't he told her. Or maybe he had and she was too caught up in his lips to think about it. How could she had been so stupid? "I'm just glad to know that I knew I wasn't more than so stupid girl that you just wanted to make out with, before I did something really dumb.." She said, brimming on the edge of a sob.

"I'll see you later, or not at all. Whichever works for you." She finally said and fled from the greenhouse, allowing the door to slam behind her, before she truly broke down. She needed someone to hold her, to not judge her no matter what, and she knew just the one. Quinn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum