Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

A Toy For You

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Toy For You

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:41 pm

It was the start of a new year which made Ruby super excited, she wanted to see all of her friends and make new ones and she was just plain excited. Since she was now a third year, she was able to do a lot more things than she could last year. Upon entering the dining hall, a smile spread across the third year's lips. Oh how she missed this place! She skipped, a pep in her step. But where to sit? Noah was sitting with his brothers so Ruby wanted to sit somewhere else with someone else.

Over the summer, Ruby had spent time making toys with her papa. She carried a bag of them to give to her friends and other students that looked like they needed a toy. She loved working with her papa, she was a creative soul and loved have say in making the toys. The ones she made on her own were basic, simple toys but they turned out just fine.

Her eyes fell upon a familiar black haired girl, she hadn't talked to her since the pub. Maybe she could strike up a conversation and becomes friends instead of just vaguely knowing each other. She skipped over to the girl and sat down beside her. "Hello," she said in a cheery voice. "Remember me?" She grinned, it was hard to forget the people Ruby met not that she tried to. "Ruby, remember?" She bit her thumb nail, a habit that needed to be broken. She pulled a little wooden soldier out of her bag and held it out. She had painted it herself, it wasn't as perfect as something a professional would do. "For you."

Back to top Go down

Re: A Toy For You

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:52 pm

Marcy mostly liked to eat alone, but sometimes she'd let Digger join her. Only because She knew he would bother her until she let him stay, or at least she imagined he would and honestly gave up after he merely asked. Besides him, no one else really bothered her and she thought the tradition would hold through to her second year at school. That's why she was so surprised when someone had approached her.

She had been reading a comic book and nearly didn't recognize the pink haired girl. However, before she could answer that she didn't know who she was, she answered with 'Ruby!' and nearly shoved a toy into her hands. Marcy held the soldier in her extended hands and raised an eyebrow. "Ummm, thanks but why?" She questioned. Why was she just giving her a toy? It wasn't like they were really that close and it wasn't her birthday either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:09 pm

"My psps is a toy maker," Ruby twiddled her thumbs and kicked her legs slightly, back and forth. Back and forth. "We made toys over the summer and I'm giving them to my friends." She didn't have many of those, maybe two, but she knew she had one. "And other people. Just random people. " She liked giving things to people, she liked to see the look on their faces. She never expected anything in return, she didn't really want anything in return. "I thought it would be nice to give you something, everyone deserves a little toy. Brings a smile to your face."

She put her head in her hands and leaned against the table. "You don't remember me? From the pub? We played a game, you probably thought I was crazy." People thought she was crazy, even if they didn't say it. "I guess it was so long ago that you probably forgot, but I have a good memory." She cleared her throat and bit her thumb nail. "So, how was your summer? Did your first year go well?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum