Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Ghostly Adventure

Go down

Ghostly Adventure Empty Ghostly Adventure

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:06 pm

When Ruby had heard about the ghosts at Beauxbatons, she wanted to see for herself. Not that she didn't believe the rumors, she just wanted to see the ghost for herself. How cool would that be? To see a ghost in the flesh, more or less. But she couldn't go alone, not because she was afraid. She was never afraid. But she wanted someone to come with her because everything was better with a friend. But whowas she going to invite to go with her? She spent a lot of her time with Noah so she wanted someone new to go with, someone she didn't talk to a lot. Two people came to mimd: the two girls she met at the pub before school started. She put on her lucky boots and left her room, whoever she ran into first would be the lucky person to join her.

While heading to the hall where Raven White was usually found, Ruby's eyes fell upon a familiar face. "Rosie! Sweetie!" She hurried towards the girl and grabbed her arm and pulled. "Let's go on an adventure! Let's meet a ghost! Come on!" She grinned ear to ear, she hoped the girl would join her and not be too scared to. "She's nice, I swear."

Back to top Go down

Ghostly Adventure Empty Re: Ghostly Adventure

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:26 pm

Rosalie was just going for a nice little walk through the halls of Beauxbatons. The whole castle like place intrigued her and she wanted to learn more about it as much as she could. She found herself though meeting a lot of dead ends as she walked...or hearing a creak or two if she stepped the wrong way. The castle certainly was an old one..and that made her a little nervous...but nonetheless she was determined to explore this castle all the way.

Suddenly she was met by the voice of Ruby. Within seconds she was being pulled into the other direction and was loosing her balance trying to keep up. "A g-ghost?" She asked she kept up with Ruby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:27 am

"She's a nice ghost!" There was no reason to be scared of the ghosts that Beauxbatons had, they were all nice. Maybe besides Wendy who liked to steal people's things, Ruby couldn't blame her though. Maybe she wanted the things to feel alive or something, so when Ruby's brush went missing last year she didn't go looking for it. Instead she sent an owl home to get a new one for her. "All the ghosts are nice here, I promise." She grinned then stopped at the dead end.

"She died many many many years ago, she was sick and she died." She let go of her friend's hand then brought her finger to her lip as if she were thinking about something. "She was a teacher here, I think she taught Divinations. I wonder if she saw it coming. Maybe, maybe not." She sat on the ground then patted the ground beside her. "We must wait for her to come."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:32 pm

Rosalie wasn't sure how she felt About meeting a ghost, even if they were nice. All the stories she ha read in her life time had depicted ghosts as scary mournful creatures who wandered the Earth because they didn't finish their life goals and wouldn't rest until they had completed it. In a sense, this made her feel a little sad towards them, because knowing you wouldn't be able to pass on and see your loved ones until some obscene goal was completed just seemed dumb to her. It almost made her want to sob for them.

Looking at Ruby, as the girl pulled her down the hall she was nervous. She had never met a ghost before. When they had reached their destination she sat down and wait with the other girl for the paranormal to appear before them. She was secretly wishing that it wouldn't happen, just in case the ghost was mean, even though Ruby was reassuring in the fact that she was nice. She still remained a little skeptical, but gave her friend a sweet smile to show she was also excited for their adventure together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven White Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:09 pm

Raven was a poor soul that roamed the halls in search of someone to help out or talk to. After dying many years ago, Raven's spirit has roamed the halls. She has seen students come and go, she was always sad to see them leave but was happy when new ones came. But she, herself, could never leave. She didn't try either, she liked Beauxbatons too much. Today was like any normal day for Raven, she walked around and talked to students.

It looked as if someone, two people to be exact, were looking for her. Maybe they wanted to talk, maybe they would keep her company. "Hello," she said softly, she tried hard not to sneak up on them. She bowed her head at the two girls and offered a smile. "I am Raven White, Ruby and Rosalie." She couldn't help but go to every sorting ceremony, she loved to see new arrivals. "And how may I help you today?"
Raven White
Raven White
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:09 am

Ruby hadn't expected to actually come across the ghost, maybe she should have brought something for her. What did ghosts like? Could they eat food? Maybe next time she would bring something for the friendly ghost. "You know my name?" Ruby grinned. "Can you like read minds or something!" That was be a cool power, she wanted to be able to have that ability.

"We came to visit you, right Rosie?" Ruby plays with the end of her skirt as she walked to ghost as if she would disappear at any moment. She could if she truly wanted. But she was there and how cool was that! "You like visitors, right? Well, we could be friends. All three of us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:23 am

Rosalie stood with Ruby as the ghost appeared. She had never seen something so beautiful, yet so scary all at the same time. The ghost didn't seem to want to hurt either of them, so she dubbed it as safe. As the ghost spoke in her and Ruby's names in an eire tone, Rosalie gasped.. "You know our names..." She said in a soft voice... She was astonished by what was happening... She had always read in story books that ghosts were bad people...and that they were out to haunt people.. But this girl just seemed lonely... She kind of reminded her of herself...lonely a and secluded inside, hiding secrets...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down