Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Mischief?

Go down

Mischief? Empty Mischief?

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:45 pm

After many times getting lost Charlotte finally found herself in the Owlery. Clutching a envelope in her hand and walking over to her Barn Owl with caution not wanting to be caught sending off this particular message, once she noticed the cost was clear she sighed in relief. 'Should I?' she wondered looking down at the pristine envelope in her hands; she nodded firmly 'yes I do!' she thought determined.

Once she had reached her Owl Llewellyn she smiled and stroked her feathers softly "You have a long flight ahead of you girl are you sure your ready for this?" she asked her welsh accent lacing in her voice as she spoke. Llewellyn replied with a peck to the ear and Charlotte smiled before tying the piece of string to Llewellyns' leg. Charlotte looked around once more before saying "Take this to Weasley's wizard Wheezes in Diagoen Alley in London Okay Llewellyn..." her welsh accent was still in her voice as she spoke.

With a shake of the head from the Owl which meant a 'yes' Charlotte walked over to the window, Once there Llewellyn flew off of Charlotte's hand and off into the winter sky, there was a slight smirk on her face "Bendigedeg" she said with a little laugh

Back to top Go down

Mischief? Empty Re: Mischief?

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:19 pm

Ever since the summer, Ruby had been keeping in touch with mama and papa. She missed them dearly and in their last letter they had given her some shocking news. She had always been curious to who her real parents were and was always told they had died long ago when she was young. But her mama and papa had told her that they were indeed alive and well, when she had gotten the new she was hurt. Why did they lie to her? Why didn't her real parents want her? Was she not special? After asking her parents a million times, they finally gave her the address of her real parents.

Walking into the owlery, Ruby noticed someone else was there too. "Hello," she said sweetly despite being in a crumby mood. She held her arm out so an owl would approach her, finally one did and she tied the letter to its leg. This would be the first letter she sent to her real parents. Would they remember her? Would they just ignore her? Once the owl was gone, she turned to the younger girl. "Hi, I'm Ruby." She grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:37 am

Charlotte stayed by the window watching her Owls flying figure leave into the distant; while watching she hadn't heard someone else walking into the Owlery. Charlotte jumped slightly when the girl spoke she quickly turned around on her heels, and smiled sheepishly "Hello I'm Charlotte, I didn't jump..." she said with a goofy grin.

She then chuckled nervously "you didn't hear or see where I was sending my letter off did you?" she asked nerves evident in her tone of voice, she then noticed the other girl was sending a letter off and she pointed tot he owl which had just left "where are you sending your letter off to?" she asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:28 pm

Ruby giggled at the other girl, she hadn't meant to sneak up on the poor girl. "Sorry that spooked ya." Ruby shook her head at the other girl, she hadn't heard or payed attention to what the girl had sent her letter. "I hadn't heard." She didn't care all too much either, it had nothing to do with her and it was none of her business anyways. She wasn't snoopy and didn't pry into situations that didn't concern her.

"Oh, I'm sending mine to Germany." She was from Germany and her accent probably showed that. "Sending a letter to family, the first ever to them." It felt weird calling her real parents 'family'. But she didn't want to explain the whole situation. "Wanna tell me where you sent yours to? You don't have to though."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:46 pm

She shrugged "It's alright I should be used to it but I'm not..." she said with a little chuckle. Charlotte heard a slight accent in her voice 'not a french one at that either German perhaps..' she thought. Although when the girl said she hadn't heard where she sent the letter off too Charlotte let out a sigh of relief 'thank goodness..' she thought.

'Ah! thought so!' she thought having guessed the accent was probably German "For the first time? haven't you ever sent a letter to them before?" she asked raising a questioning eyebrow. Charlotte shrugged 'might as-well tell someone...' she thought "I've sent mine off to Diagon Alley to Weasley Wizard Wheezes.." she said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:41 pm

Ruby bounced on her feet, she was beginning to feel a bit awkward for some reason. "Well, I'm sorry that I scared you." She shrugged at the girl's question, she wasn't entirely sure how to answer her questions without giving away too much information. "Well, I just found out about them actually. So, I just wanted to get to know them." She hoped they'd write back giving her answers to all of her questions.

Why did they abandon her? Why was she told they were dead? It was pretty clear that she hadn't been wanted by them. But what if they had a kid? Someone to replace her. Someone that was better than her. She was beginning to feel sad again, a frown pulled at her lips. "Um, yeah. First time writing them," she repeated before putting a fake grin back on her face. "I'm not sure where that is to be honest." She had never heard of the place before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum