Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Helping the Ickles

Go down

Helping the Ickles  Empty Helping the Ickles

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:44 am

As Adela did her shopping she kept in mind that she was a prefect now. The honor had been bestowed upon her over the summer. She now had the responsibility of helping out incoming first years. The job wasn't that hard for the girl. She always tried to be nice and help other people out. Still, she decided she would now start making an extra effort and go out of her way to help others, especially the incoming ickles who might not know much about what they should do.

Adela looked back over her list of the books that she needed for this year, checking to make sure she had gotten them all. The girl walked up to the counter to pay for her stack. As she was waiting for the shop keeper to give her her total, she noticed a boy who had just walked in. He was very young and Adela couldn't recall ever seeing him before. She figured he must be an incoming first year. After paying the shop keeper, the prefect walked up to the ickle.

"Hello," she said with a soft smile. "My name is Adela. I don't recall ever seeing you around before. Is this going to be your first year at Beauxbatons? I'm a prefect, which means it's my duty to help first year students. Would you like some help finding your school books?"

Back to top Go down