Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

The Accident

Go down

The Accident  Empty The Accident

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:38 pm

Nathan had been walking around the pub for a while now he met one person then didn't seem to have anyone else's interest he was a little sad but walked around with his head held high with a smile on his face because no one would even approach him or look at him if he was sad. He was carrying around a mug of butter beer just so he would have something to do he was thinking about taking a seat and just letting people come to him but that sounded boring which wasn't want Nathan wanted to be that was the last thing he wanted to be.

As he was walking around he was bumping into people so he started holding his mug above everyone so it wouldn't spill. This was a great idea until he lowered it for a second to take a drink and it spilled on someone's shoe he was so embarrassed that he didn't even want to look up from the ground to see who the poor person was that just happened to be there at the worst time possible. "I am so very sorry I didn't mean to I was just walking around and tried to take a drink....sorry." he was so mad at himself for doing this to some random person.

Back to top Go down

The Accident  Empty Re: The Accident

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:17 pm

Stark loved hanging out in the pub this time of year there was always so many people around and the boy loved being around people. Of course his first experience in this pub wasn't a good one and he would probably always remember it but he still loved the place. He was a bit more cautious of getting butterbeer though as he had remembered having the smell of that particular drink in his hair and on one of his cardigans for quite sometime, the smell was now one he wasn't very fond of. Most of the ickles liked to come in a buy that though so he tried to get used to it so that he could still be happy and make new friends without it bothering him.

Walking around the pub he was trying very carefully not run into anyone, and when he did run into someone he was sure it wasn't his fault. He saw the boy and made sure he had enough room to get by until he suddenly moved and hit the strawberry blonde. The drink in his hand, butterbeer of course, splashed from the mug and onto the floor splashing into Stark's shoe staining his sock and making his shoe sticky. "Don't worry about it accidents happen. Butterbeer doesn't seem to like to stay in its container either." He said with a giggle, even though it was more of an inside joke he was sure the boy would get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:21 pm

Nathan couldn't believe that he did something so clumsy this wasn't something he did regularly but today just wasn't his day to be drinking butter beer. This wasn't his first glass this was about the fourth time this had happened it wasn't exactly how he wanted to meet people but the ones that didn't want to kill him for spilling it on him didn't mind talking to him while they cleaned themselves off.

Trying to pick up whatever was left in his mug and try to gather himself back together he looked at the boy he had spilled it on. Of course it has to be a boy it couldn't have been a girl there's no way to charm my way out of this one. he thought to himself seeing as how that was how he got out of the other messes. "They do happen but today this one accident has happened several times. I can see where you're coming from every glass i've had has done this. Well my names Nathan or Nate which ever let me get you some napkins to help you dry off."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum