Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Being Forgetful Is A Pain

Go down

Being Forgetful Is A Pain Empty Being Forgetful Is A Pain

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:56 pm

Guen hadn't realized it, but she had left her little purse at the table in the restaurant. When she figured it out, her mother told her to hurry back to the pub to try and find it. She opened the door and glanced around… she totally forgot what table they had been sitting at. She let the hostess know about it, that way she didn't look like a total weirdo. It was hopeless, all her money was gone now. She sighed softly and was ready to give up. That is, until she saw her purse at the table where a blonde girl about her age was sitting at. Guen hurried up to the girl. "Excuse me, I hate to bother you while you're trying to eat, but is that purse yours?" She bit her lip. Guen really, really, really hoped that purse wouldn't belong to the girl.

Back to top Go down

Being Forgetful Is A Pain Empty Re: Being Forgetful Is A Pain

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:07 pm

Rosalie had just grabbed a quick muffin to eat before she started her shopping. She hadn't even noticed the purse when she sat down and shew happily on the sweet blueberries within the crust of the muffin. Suddenly, a girl walked up and looked frantic. She wondered what was wrong until she presented her problem. She had pointed to the purse that slung across one of the chairs. "Oh dear," She said. "No, that isn't...I sincerely hope it's yours." She smiled slightly. "You can sit down and look if you want to." She offered with a sweet smile. "I'm Rosalie Veneto...I'll be a first year this year at Beauxbatons."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:38 pm

Guen sighed in relief. "Thank Merlin, I found it." She reached for the purse and smiled at the girl. "I'm Guenevere Ainsworth and I'll be a first year at Beauxbatons." She sat down across from Rosalie, tucking hair behind her ear, her purse sitting in her lap. "It's nice to meet you." She was so glad to have found the purse and maybe she was about to make a new friend out of the situation as well. "I hope I'm not prying, but is it okay if I ask where you're from?" Rosalie didn't look like she was from France or England.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:35 pm

Rosalie smiled at Guenevere. "Guenevaire...?" She tried to pronounce and laughed at herself. "May I call you Guen?" She smiled sweetly and crossed her legs. She was happy that the girl had found her purse and it wasn't taken by a thief. "I'm glad you found your purse." She said and smiled as the girl accepted her offer and took a seat. It was nice to make a new friend over a situation like these. Rosalie hadn't been asked where she was from before, since she had always lived in Italy. Sure, she had traveled to many places around Europe, but no ever questioned it. "Vengo da Roma, Italia!" She said in her native language. She giggled a little bit. "Italy." She said in plain English so Guen could understand. "Where are you from?" She asked nicely.

(Ooc: Vengo da Roma, Italia! - I'm from Rome, Italy.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:45 pm

Guen smiled, giggling softly at her pronunciation of her name. "Guen works perfectly. It's what my friends and family call me." Rosalie seemed so nice and her only good friend was a boy, so it was nice that she was able to meet her. "And, thank you, I'm glad I found it too, I'm glad I realized that it was missing when I did." She smiled gently, nodding as the other girl spoke Italian. "Surprisingly, I understood Roma, Italia." Guen grinned proudly, playing with her loose curls. Rosalie seemed like someone who did a lot of traveling "I'm from Manchester, England. Have you ever been?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:54 pm

Rosalie was sincerely glad that that Guen was allowing her to shorten the name, it would've been hard to remember, Guenevere, it warmed her heart a little bit to know that only Guen's friends could call her that. Did that mean they were friends? She sure hoped so. When she was in her modeling career, she met tons of people, though she never truly got to know anyone well. On the brighter side, it meant that that she got to travel to various countries and learn the languages. When the girl asked her if she'd ever been to her town in England it didn't quite ring a bell at first. She'd been to England many times, mostly London, but she faintly remembered attending a festival there once when she was doing one of her photoshoots. She nodded politely and smiled. "Yes...I believe so, I went to a festival there once. It was a lot of fun...and Mother, Father, and I ate at this restaurant called 'MOSI'," She smiled. "It was delicious!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:42 pm

Guen smiled at Rosalie while she spoke. She seemed really nice and hoped that they could become good friends. She'd love to have a girl who was a friend, especially after how some of the girls treated her during daycare and elementary school. "Oh? We have plenty of festivals, I wonder which one you went to." Guen smiled brightly, "I know that restaurant too, it is delicious!" Guen wondered what hobbies she had too. "So, do you like being called 'Rose'? Or should I use your full name? And what sort of hobbies do you have?" She asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:55 pm

Rosalie smiled at the girl. She was so nice. She loved talking to her. It was nice to have someone to relate to. Guen was so sweet to her, and she seemed to have the same common interest. She was never asked about herself except when it was an interview for a magazine. She honestly did hope that none of her new friends would recognize her from the magazines or anything...it would just make the friendship bad..but it seemed like Guen didn't have a clue about it, which made Rosalie happy. Smiling she looked at the girl sincerely. "Rose is fine or Rosie." She smiled sweetly. "Whichever...and my hobbies..? Well I like poetry and photgraphy...those are fun." She said. "What about you?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down