Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

How Do You Do & Shake Hands

Go down

How Do You Do & Shake Hands Empty How Do You Do & Shake Hands

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:40 pm

Rosalie was just sitting in the pub by herself again and sighed she had yet to make any friends that really stuck. She didn't want to be all cooped up in the pub, but she didn't want to go shopping for her first year things alone. Her parents had trusted her to do this step in her life alone...but she just did not feel she was ready. Looking around she sighed and bit her lip. There had to be someone here worth talking to right? Standing she went to the counter and ordered a butterbeer and saw boy about her age walk up as well and order one. "You can put his on my tab." She smiled and introduced herself. "Hi...I'm Rosalie, how do you do?" She said holding out her hand for him to shake and gave sweet smile.

Back to top Go down

How Do You Do & Shake Hands Empty Re: How Do You Do & Shake Hands

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:09 pm

Nathan had been waiting to go into the pub for a long time and now he could finally do it it was like a dream a dream come true. His mom has warned him about butter beer but his dad had always told him that it tasted great. Not to mention that all of his dad's funniest stories started with him, his friends, and butter beer they didn't get drunk of course but they sure seemed like it Nathan just wanted to make his own stories and what better place to start then the pub.

When he walked in the pub he instantly got excited there was so many people to talk to so many friends to make he just didn't know where to start. Then he thought about it he did know where to start the counter he wanted some butter beer that was the first thing on his mind. "I'll take a butter beer please.", he said looking at the sever with a smile he was excited. When the random girl offered to put his on her tab he was surprised. "Why thank you that is very generous of you." He was about to take a seat somewhere when she introduced herself to him. "Rosalie such a sweet name." he said as he took the hand she was holding out and kissed it. "I am Nathan it is a pleasure to meet." he said releasing her hand and smiling at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:41 pm

Rosalie chuckled to herself and smiled, this boy look full of excitement. It seemed to be his first year too. She was eager to make friend quickly and start her year off with a bang. As she introduced herself the book took her hand and kissed it. She raised an eyebrow and laughed. "Thank you, Nathan. It's a pleasure to meet you too" She said and returned the smile after he had given his name. Taking another sip, she moved her waist long hair out of her face and gave him another sweet smile. "You can sit down if you want?" She offered, motioning to the seat next to her. "I don't bite." She said jokingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:06 pm

Nathan found that to be his signature thing just to kiss the girls hand lightly it always made them smile which was always his goal he loved to see girls smile it always made him smile because it made them feel special or at least all the girls had done it to so far had felt that way. He wasn't sure if he wanted to keep this conversation going or not she did pay for his drink so he thought why not she seemed nice enough. His goal was to meet new people and make new friends so he sat down.

Looking around at all the people he was a little distracted but still heard her talking. "I sure hope you don't bite otherwise kissing your hand probably wasn't the best move on my part." he said laughing. Nathan thought that he was funny he always laughed to himself usually about his own jokes. "I'm assuming you are a first year like me?" he wasn't sure if that's what you would call a conversation starter but it was now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:11 pm

Rosalie was glad the boy had taken her invitation to sit down and talk with her. She was beginning to think that maybe that quitting the modeling business and going to school was a bad idea until she had met Nathan. 'Maybe making friends would get easier.' She thought to herself and looked up giving Nathan a sweet smile. She found him to be pretty funny. He was making joking about her saying she didn't bite and sorts like that, but turned the question onto school, asking her if she was going to be a first year. She smiled again and nodded. "Yes, I'm very excited. This is the first real school I'll have been to." She said, her Italian accent shining through the words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:11 pm

Nathan hoped that Rosalie got the joking part of the joke or otherwise it would just like he was being mean which was never his intention of course. As soon as she smiled he couldn't help but to smile he loved making people smile it just made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside because he had made them happy.

Nathan was surprised to hear that this was her first real school. He thought that by now she would have gone to a real school he hadn't but she just looked like an educated person so he assumed. "I'm just excited to be meeting new people I mean I care about school and all but it's not a priority having a blast is." he said winking at her hoping maybe should would be interested in being one of the people he runs around and has a blast with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:06 pm

It was not that Rosalie wasn't educated. She was truly very smart. Her line of work required her remembering various amounts of name and facts. Her memory you could say was almost photographic, but she didn't get use that on actual core subjects. As Nathan continued to talk she found herself agreeing with him more and more, considering it seemed that his goal was to meet new people and have fun around school while still learning something. That's all Rosalie had ever really wanted, a friend that she could tell her secrets to and just have a plain good time without having a strict schedule like she had to be on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:19 pm

From the looks of things it seemed that Rosalie and Nathan would be good friends. Nathan could tell she was thinking about something but wasn't really sure about what he did some thinking of his own like what he would do when he got to the castle and who he would meet. How he would start every day and how he would end it.

He knew that the time when he didn't have classes he would be running around finding all the secret rooms and passages in the castle because he was a very curious person. His parents had always liked that about him how adventures he was and how if he wanted something he wouldn't let anything stand in his way he would keep pushing on and that's what he planned on doing this year in school.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down