Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Just Hanging Around

Go down

Just Hanging Around Empty Just Hanging Around

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:00 am

Stark loved exploring the grounds when it was warm outside, the gentle breeze that made all the pretty green leaves rustle, the clear blue sky with the occasional pure white cloud that went by were just a few of the things that the boy loved about today. The lake was living up to its name and reflecting the blue sky on its surface like a silver mirror but Stark wasn't interested in going for a swim today. The flowers in the courtyard where all in bloom and smelling divine but he wasn't in the mood for walking through the flowers today. After wandering the grounds for a few moments the young boy finally decided what he wanted to do. It was about the time he was passing by a particularly large tree that he decided tree climbing sounded like fun today.

The boy took his fedora off his strawberry blonde hair and placed it at the base of the tree, that way he didn't lose it in the branches or worse lose it. He quickly climbed the tree finding it to be much easier than he remembered it being when he was younger, he assumed it was his now much longer limbs. Finally he reached the highest point he could go where the branches could still hold him, it was then however that he found his wand slipping out of his pocket. He lunged to catch it but it was too late the wand fell all the way to the ground and heard someone below. He instantly worried that the person passing below would be hit so he called down a warning before scurrying down towards the base. Once near the bottom he hung off the bottom branch before jumping down. "That didn't hit you did it?" He asked the girl there worried.

Back to top Go down

Just Hanging Around Empty Re: Just Hanging Around

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:47 am

Tamara glanced out the window of her dorm, oh it looked so nice outside. She glanced around the room, then sighed, she had been cooped up for a few hours now doing work, she definitely deserved a break. Tamara stood, stretching, a few of her joints cracking. Yep, she definitely needed a good twenty minute walk. She grabbed a light sweater, pulling it on as she headed out of her room and down to the grounds.

It was a calm, beautiful afternoon, the sun shining and the sky a beautiful blue. Tamara took a deep breath, loving the fresh air. The grounds were definitely one of  Tamara's favorite places and she always found herself wandering out here. She was lost in her thoughts when a wand hit her in the head. Tamara bent down and picked it up, glancing around….but no one was in sight. She jumped, startled by the boy in the tree, who she hadn't noticed at all. "Oh, er, it hit me, but it, I'm fine." She held the wand out to him with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum