Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Let's Have Lunch First

Go down

Let's Have Lunch First Empty Let's Have Lunch First

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:27 pm

"Muuum, we should've left when Jane and Trent did." Guen whined, they were running late because of her mother. Tessa shook her head at her daughter, "Sweetie, I told you that I needed to shower before we left." Guen simply groaned, but got over her annoyance. On their way to the restaurant, she asked her mother all sorts of questions about Beauxbatons, which was only making her even more excited to go. They swung open the door the to restaurant when they had finally arrived, Guen glancing about the restaurant to find her friend and his mother. She looked back to her mother. "I don't see them."

Back to top Go down

Let's Have Lunch First Empty Re: Let's Have Lunch First

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:39 pm

Trent pouted slightly. "Mooom, I wanted to wait with Guen." He complained. Jane rolled her eyes. "Tessa needed to wait longer and I wanted to take you just the two of us so we could talk before you and Guen inevitably ran off on your own." Trent nodded and took a sip of his butterbeer. "Okay, okay." He craned his head and looked around the restaurant hoping for a sighting of his best friend in the whole world. Finally he saw an unmistakable head of brown hair. He grinned excitedly and tapped his foot quickly. "Guen!" He yelled. "Over here!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:45 pm

Guen's head whipped in the direction towards his voice, she grinned brightly and took off completely forgetting about her mother. "Trent!" She grinned at him. Luckily, Tessa was used to her daughter disappearing quickly and was right behind her. Tessa slipped into the seat beside Jane, smiling at their two eleven year olds. Guen sat next to Trent and was already hugging him. "Are you excited? I'm excited! Mum has been telling me stories all morning and I've been reading all sorts of books about the school." She babbled on and took a pause for some breath. Guen grinned happily at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Trent's smile could not have been wider at the sight of Guen coming towards him. "Guen!" He yelled back to her. Trent grinned widely when Guen hugged him and was more than happy to hug her right back. He smiled at the familiar scent of strawberry shampoo. Being around Guen just made him so happy. "Of course I'm excited! We'll be able to hangout all he time at school after classes and do homework together and it'll be awesome. Way better than daycare was." He made sure to give his mother a pointed look about the terrible daycare center she had thought was a brilliant idea. "I'm going to play quidditch." He decided. "Even if we're not in the same house you should cheer for me, okay?" Trent listened attentively as Guen discussed all the books she'd read about the school. When she took a breath he smiled and took a sip of his butterbeer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:51 am

Guen's grin was just as wide as his, they sat as close as they could get to each other, always feeling the need to be joined at the hip. She giggled at the jab about daycare. Yeahhh… their mothers' could have made better choices in that area. She shuddered just thinking about the horrible little girl that used to pick on her. "Quidditch? You've decided on it already?" Guen was giggling once more. "Hey! Don't  say that! We have to get in the same house. But, if we don't, you know I'll always cheer you on." She smiled brightly and gave his hand a gentle squeeze. Then, Guen delved into discussing the books and everything that she had learned, talking enthusiastically and a bit too fast for Trent to probably even pick up on anything she had said. Tessa was laughing and shaking her head at her overly enthusiastic daughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:33 pm

Trent smiled brightly at her as they nestled in against each other. Trent couldn't help but think about Macy and her complete nastiness she used to have towards Guen, but seeing Guen's face light up made him smile again. "Yes! I want to play Chaser." He nodded excitedly. "I really hope you cheer me on." He squeezed her hand back and held it while she talked. For most of it he had no clue what she was talking about, but he was as attentive as always when it came to Guen talking. "You'll have to read one of the books to me." He decided. "I want to know about the school too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:28 pm

Guen grinned brightly and nodded. "You'll brilliant, I'm sure of it!" She scooted a bit closer to him. "I promise I'll cheer for you." Guen played with his hand while she babbled on. She realized she was rambling and took a deep breath. "None of that made any sense did it?" She sipped at her water. She loved reading to Trent, ever since they were kids. Her favorite book as a younger child was The Tales of Beetle the Bard and she was always reading it by herself or to him. "I've got at least three books at home." She grinned and leaned in close to him, "We can sit on the roof and read together."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:57 pm

Trent grinned back at Guen and squeezed her fingers as she played with his hand. "Thank you!" He said happily. He grinned wider while she babbled. "It made perfect sense to me." He promised her. Trent positively loved when Guen read to him. Especially with his trouble he had reading. The words just always looked jumbled on the page. It was much easier and he liked it a lot more when on a starry summer night he and Guen curled up on the roof and read. So when she offered he nodded excitedly. "That would be a ton of fun!" He said happily. Jane grinned at the children leaning in towards Tessa to whisper. "We'll have to get pictures."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:12 pm

"Did it? I'm glad." Guen smiled brightly. She was already day dreaming about curling up on the roof with him. She sighed happily. Guen loved helping Trent and would do anything for him. "Did you see the list of all the stuff that we need? It's so much!" She almost panicked thinking she had forgotten the list back at home, but she knew her mother had it in her purse. "I'm excited to get a wand. Are you?" Tessa grinned, leaning in as well and nodded. "We'll add them to the scrapbook." She giggled, smiling at the kids who were probably coming up with a new scheme to do a sleep over of some sort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:11 pm

Trent smiled brightly. There was nothing Trent wouldn't do for Guen. It was weird, but Guen and him had just kind of always lived that way. They took care of each other and everyday was a fun day. "I know the list is so huge. I like thought I was going to freak out when I saw it. We should get our wands after lunch. I wonder what core I'm going to get and what time of wood and everything. I'm so excited." He grinned widely. "This is going to be the most fun shopping day we've ever had." Trent smiled and rested his head on her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:39 pm

Guen nodded and turned to their mothers. "Can we get our wands after lunch? Pleeeease." She begged. Tessa laughed softly, "I don't have a problem with it, do you, Jane?" She turned to her friend waiting for her answer. Guen chewed on her lip, she really hoped Jane said yes. "I know! This is going to be so much fun! I can't wait to see what books we need and I wonder what the uniforms look like." Their waiter came over to get their orders, then left. Guen sipped at her water, glancing around the restaurant. She set her glass down and smiled at Trent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down