Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

You're Gonna Go Far, Kid

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You're Gonna Go Far, Kid

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:11 pm

Payton had made sure that his little brother was in the same carriage as him so they could talk and maybe Payton could make the fears that Noah might have go away. Ever since Noah got his letter, Payton couldn't have been prouder, his little brother was a wizard too. He hoped that Noah's first year would be great and he would make sure that Noah didn't feel alone or lost. "So, any questions before we get there? I'm sure you're nervous to start a new school away from home." Payton had been nervous but it turned out that he had nothing to be nervous about after all.

"Just be yourself," he went on, he was trying to give him the best advice he could. "That's what me and Sawyer did and we're doing great at Beauxbatons." He gave his little brother a reassuring shoulder squeeze, he hoped he was helping. If not a lot then a little. That's what older brothers were for, to help their little brother.

Back to top Go down

Re: You're Gonna Go Far, Kid

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:58 am

Noah was super excited, but a little nervous too. He was finally getting to go see the castle that he would be living in and learning in for the next seven years. He hoped he would like it there. "Yeah, I'm a little nervous." The boy had never been very good with change. He would have to meet new people and make all new friends. Noah was nice and very friendly, but he was also really shy, which made making friends a little tough. "Do you think I'll make friends?" he asked. "Also, I've heard you, Sawyer, and Teddy talk about how big Beauxbatons is. I'm not very good at navigating around big places. Do you think I'll get lost a lot? What if I can't find my classes?" Noah wasn't worried very much before, but now that he started thinking about all the bad possibilities he was getting very worried. "What if I'm not in the same house as you guys!? How will I be able to see you!? I can't get along without my big brothers helping and guiding me!" Noah breathed heavily. Now he was starting to freak out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:24 pm

Payton had not meant to freak his poor little brother out, but he had. So it was only right to make the boy feel better again. "It's not that big, squirt. But there are people there to help you, it's their job. They're prefects and Sawyer is one. But I can always help you too. It's only natural for a first year to get lost."

"Of course you'll make friends, you are a Johnson after all. Just be yourself and people will love you." He gave his brother a reassuring shoulder squeeze and smiled. "You just gotta be yourself and people will like you. People don't really like fake people, so don't be anyone but yourself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:19 am

Noah could tell that his big brother was trying to make him feel better, after all that's what big brothers do. However it was too late. He was already freaking out and thinking of every worst case scenario possible. "But... but what if I get lost on my way to one of my classes and I'm late? What if I can't find my way back and end up stuck somewhere? What if I get lost and end up going around in circles trying to find my way back to where I started?" He had always heard large castles were super confusing, with a lot of twists and turns that are hard to navigate.

"You never answered about the house thing. What if I'm in a different house than you guys? Will I ever get to talk to you? If we're in different houses will I even get to see you at all? What's the point of going to school with my siblings if I don't even get to see or talk to them!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:25 pm

"There are people there to help you," Payton respeated, he was truly trying to cheer up his brother. "The teachers won't mind you getting lost, as long as you don't make a habit of it. I'll give you a tour if you'd like, I'll make sure you know where you're going and I'll shownyou what to do."

"Of course we'll still talk, it doesn't matter what house you're in. As long as you cheer me on in quidditch, I don't really mind what house you're in." He put his hands on both of Noah's shoulders and looked him in the eye. "Calm down, squirt. No matter what happens, we'll be there for you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:58 pm

Payton's reassurance was starting to work. Noah was starting to calm down a little. Maybe he was being over dramatic. He was always super nervous when he had to start at a new school, and everything always turned out fine. There were always nice people willing to help out new students. Why would this time be any different? "I'm sure you're right."

"Do you promise? If we're in different houses, how will I cheer for you? My housemates would call me a traitor. If I do get put in a different house I promise I will be rooting for you, just in my head." The boy smiled and gave his big brother a hug. "Thanks for your help."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:45 pm

"Haven't you met anyone while shopping with Sawyer?" When he had first started Beauxbatons he had met people on his first shopping trip and he was still friends with some of the people he had met. "You'll make tons of friends because you're nice and you're a Johnson, no one can resist a Johnson." He grinned at his little brother, the boy had nothing to worry about but Payton was more than happy to cheer his little brother up. "Of course I'm right."

"I promise." He held up his pinkie to make a pinkie promise. It may have been childish, but it was a way to show he was going to keep his promise. "As long as you don't root for the Cerisier, I don't mind if you root for Montagnard in your head."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:21 pm

"I have made one friend while shopping, well, other than Alfie that is." Noah loved the thought of having his very own pet that he didn't have to share with anyone. He wasn't very used to having things all to himself, being in such a large family. Plus, it made him feel responsible, having to take care of his cat all on his own. "I mainly just stuck with Sawyer most of the time though, and then with both of you at the candy shop." Noah thought back to that day. He had had a lot of fun during his shopping trip. "I don't know, I'm not very good at making friends. People say I'm too shy."

The boy wrapped his pinkie finger around Payton's and smiled. It may seem childish, but Noah knew that you could not under any circumstance break a pinkie promise. "Of course I will always root for my big brother. Besides, I might not even get sorted into the opposing house."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top