Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Horses Comfort

Go down

Horses Comfort Empty Horses Comfort

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:36 am

Animals always made Cassie's mood brighten, so she decided to go to the stables and pay the animals a visit. She felt relaxed as soon as she stepped foot in the familiar place. "It's good to be back," she whispered, a small smile on her face. She had invited her friend Anna to come along with her, but she wasn't there quite yet. So while Cass waited, she grabbed a brush and began to brush her favorite horse. "Hello," She grinned at the cheerful creature. "How are you today?" It had been a while since she had been in the stables, but nothing had changed. The creature blew air at her in response which caused her to giggle.

"Well, I'm not doing so good," Her horse seemed to be a good listener, so she went on. "Well, the summer sucked, like always, and I've been feeling alone." Ever since her best friend left, Cassie had been feeling down in the dumps. "But you're making me feel better," she hugged the horse around his neck and smiled. She then heard footsteps, it must have been Anna. "Hey," she turned towards the familiar face. "How are you?"

Back to top Go down