Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

The Three Day Sleepover

Go down

The Three Day Sleepover Empty The Three Day Sleepover

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:35 pm

Grace was humming and playing with tinsel. Tamara was coming over for three whole days. Ah, she could just jump up and down she was so happy. Hmm..if she could just figure how to undo the Lariat Loop Knot that was currently being an imposition on her right leg. Oh! The doorbell! She pouted. That had to be Tamara. Stupid Lariat Loop. She frowned and desperately attempted to undo the tinsel knot, but she couldn't. "Stupid knots." She jumped her way to the door. "Tamara! I'm coming! I promise!" Grace just wanted to get to the door, a few more hops, just a few more. One...two...she gasped and fell to the ground. She used the door to pull herself up and opened it to Tamara and her parents. "Hi, Tamara!"

Back to top Go down

The Three Day Sleepover Empty Re: The Three Day Sleepover

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:47 pm

Tamara would never admit it, but she had been packed almost a week before. She was just so excited to go spend three days with Grace. She had annoyed her mother with all her talk of it. And now she was standing outside the Miller household. She giggled hearing someone fall and knew right away that it had been Grace. The door opened and Tamara smiled brightly. "Hello, Grace!" She hugged her best friend tightly. "A bit tied up are you?" Tamara giggled, referring to the bright tinsel tied around Grace's legs. "Were you practicing knots?" Tamara took a wild guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:01 pm

"Hey, Tamara!" She grinned brightly and widely. She giggled at her friend's pun. "Yes very tied up. As you can see I'm very knot-ty. Her eyes brightened at Tamara and she nodded. "I was practicing my knots! You're catching on so well now! Yes, I was practicing my knot tying. As you can see it clearly went way too well. Help me untie them? Please?" She sighed exasperatedly "Darn tinsel is too fuzzy to untie right from all the way up here." Grace pouted heavily. "If you undo the tinsel you can help me put it on the tree~!" Grace tried to smooth talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:22 pm

Tamara giggled, hugging her friend once more. "I read that book you gave me." She admitted, cheeks slightly pink. They said goodbye to her parents who would be back three days later to pick Tamara up again. "Of course I'll help untie the knots." Tamara giggled. She put an arm around Grace and the two of them hobbled back into the living room. They sat side by side. Tamara was glad she had nails, they helped a bit in trying to get the knots out. Though... she was having some difficulty. "Do you have a patch for this knot? I reckon you earned, goodness!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:35 pm

"You read it?" Her face brightened right up. "I'm so glad." She hugged her best friend tighter. "Now, when you come to the Campfire Night this year, you'll be the most prepared guest there. We'll go camping. It'll be so much fun." She giggled. "I'm already talking about summer break. Sorry." She pinkened just slightly. "You really think the knots are good though?" She smiled widely. "No, I haven't gotten the patch yet, it's why I was practicing with the tinsel because it's harder to work with." Once she was free of her knots. She grinned. "Want to help me put ornaments on the tree? I made my mum save it until you got here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:30 pm

"Of course I read it! What sort of friend would I be?" Tamara hugged her back gently. "Well, even if it is just winter break, it's always good to plan ahead." She smiled brightly at Grace. "Well, I am no expert, but these knots definitely seem quite good. Such a difficult task to untie them." Tamara smiled when she finally got her friend free of the knots. "You waited to put the ornaments on? Oh, you didn't have to." She smiled brightly at her friend. "But I would love to help you finish decorating! Thank you." She followed after Grace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:23 pm

"I'm so glad you read it!" Grace exclaimed. Once Tamara broke her bonds Grace took Tamara's hand pulling her towards the decorations box. "Ah! This is so exciting! I'll have mummy make us hot chocolate with baby marshmallows. It's going to be so much fun putting up the ornaments. Unless Fiona or Mabel decides to mess around with us which I wouldn't put past them, but I just mastered the Lariat knot so who knows, maybe I can tie them up and they won't be able to get out until after break." She giggled. "But it's going to be a total blast!" Grace grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:03 am

Tamara grinned at Grace, holding onto her hand one second longer after she was brought to the decorations box. There were all sorts of different ornaments. "Ooh~ I love hot chocolate!" Tamara giggled and shook her head, "Don't tie your sisters up, they might get back at you much worse." She was pretty sure that's what sisters do, get revenge for things that happen to them. "I'm so glad you invited me over. This will probably be the most fun I have all break." She admitted, and it wasn't that far from the truth. When the family got together for the holiday, it was slightly awkward mainly because they lived so far away. "So, what's your favorite part of the holiday?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down