Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Gumdrop Buttons

Go down

Gumdrop Buttons Empty Gumdrop Buttons

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:56 am

August found himself in the stables and a lot. He loved to take care of the animals and just loved giving them attention. he was in the stables once more, which was a regular thing for him. He had learned all of their names and what they liked. His favorite horse was a black horse with a white nose and white feet named Gumdrop. He walked into the stables but today he wasn't alone, there was another boy there. "Hello," August said with a smile plastered on his face. It seemed like the other boy liked Gumdrop as much as he did. He had to hide his disappointment, he was hoping to take care of Gumdrop that day. "You chose a good horse."

Gus moved to another horse named Buttons and began to take care of him. "Do you like animals too?" He asked the older boy. "I come in here just about every day." It was a routine of his unless he was busy(which wasn't often).

Back to top Go down

Gumdrop Buttons Empty Re: Gumdrop Buttons

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:19 am

Xavior was a bit startled when another boy walked into the stables as he was so focused on grooming the creature in front of him. "Oh um, hello." He smiled. "Thank you, I guess. She is a beautiful horse. I do prefer to groom the unicorn, Jacquelin. He's my favorite. So yes, I do love animals. It's lovely that you come here so often. I can tell that they get lonely sometimes. They love when people come visit, as long as they're nice. And you seem very nice." He smiled again. "What's your name? I'm Xavior. I'm a sixth year in Montagnard. You?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:27 am

"Oh, I'm August! I'm a second year in Cerisier." Gus was glad he had found someone that liked animals besides him and his cousin's friend Cassie. "I picked up the habit of coming here from my friend, she loves animals too. But she can't come everyday cause she's very busy with studying and other things. So, I'm her little helper." He grabbed a brush and began to groom his horse. "I like the horses, Gumdrop is my favorite. He's a really sweet horse and listens very well. He's well behaved." Gus was glad that he helped out the animals because there weren't many others that did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:39 am

Xavior smiled at the young boy's enthusiasm. He seemed so happy and it brought Xavior's spirit up. "That's wonderful that you both love to care for the animals. They're very intelligent creatures that need a lot of care. And a lot of attention. They're a little like people in that way, I think. Without attention we get sad just like them. Gumdrop is a really nice horse. Very smart." He winked. "Do you want to take over with him?" He held out the brush he had been using. "I can work on Buttons instead, since you like Gumdrop better. Besides, Buttons and I have a connection. Right, Buttons?" The horse snorted and he smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:48 am

August had never thought about animals like that, that they were just like humans. "I think I know what you mean. I suppose so, they do act like humans. Or maybe us humans act like them." Gus chuckled at his lame joke. it wasn't very funny but it was funny to him. "Uh, sure!" He smiled, he hadn't expected the boy to be so nice and give up Gumdrop to make the other boy happy. "Thanks!" He gave Buttons one last pet and went over to Gumdrop. "I should beg my mom for a horse." He was only half joking, he did want a horse as a pet, but there was no where to put it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:11 am

"They are lovely pets. I had one when I was younger. Her name Adeline and she was beautiful. Maybe you should get one. You're really good with them. I don't see why you shouldn't have one." He smiled encouragingly. He was a good kid that really seemed to care for the creatures. Xavior set to grooming Buttons as he talked, stroking the soft sides of the animal lovingly. Animals were so much easier to to be around. Not emotionally demanding, with only basic needs and wants. They didn't hurt without reason and gave respect when it was given. They were good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum