Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Golden

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Golden

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:06 pm

Xavior realized that he hadn't spent much time with his little sister lately, and that she missed him, so he decided to spend some time with her. They were walking along the grounds, picking up blades of grass and twirling them around before scattering shredded bits of them in the wind. "How are you, Pager? Meet any cute boys in your year yet?" He gave an exaggerated wink, though truthfully he hoped she hadn't, as he didn't think he was fit for the whole protective big brother role. Paige would probably do better with that bit, feisty as she was, but bribe her with sweets and she would quickly switch sides.

Back to top Go down

Re: Golden

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:43 pm

Paige had made plenty of friends in her year but that didn't mean that any of them were able to replace her brother. She had tons of friends but only one brother, but he always seemed to busy anymore to spare some time for her. But she was a big girl so she wasn't about to let anyone know how much this was getting to her, she was supposed to be tough. She thought she was doing a pretty good job of hiding those emotions. She was elated to hear that Xavior wanted to hang out though and was on the ground five minutes early to meet the teen.

They decided to simply go for a walk, which was just fine with Paige as long as he got to spend time with her big brother. "Eww why would I care about boys. They aren't cute they are my age, now babies are cute." She answered her brother with a smile. Of course she was aware that he wasn't talking about that kind of cute but she didn't really care about the other kind so she acted oblivious to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:57 pm

Xavior just laughed at his sister's response. When he was just a year older than her he had his first kiss, so he was dreading the next year. He supposed that she really wasn't interested in any romantic activity though, and that probably wouldn't change in only a year. "Well what about school? How's the friend scene now? And quidditch? I hope you're not beating anyone up too badly." He smiled, but he honestly did hope there wasn't any internal bleeding involved at least. He'd seen stories of the professional quidditch matches in the paper and how extremely violent they got.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:08 pm

Paige smiled brightly hearing her brother's laughter, she really did miss her brother. Even she didn't realize how much she missed the teen until she was with him and heard him laughing like that. "School's boring like all schools are. Getting alright grades if you wanna know. Plenty of friends, and I haven't given anyone any serious injuries yet this year. But what about you? Tell me all about what you've been doing? How's school with you? You meet any cuties that interest you?" She said with a sweet smile looking up at her brother. She loved talking about herself sometimes, but this was not one of those times, right now she wanted to hear more about her brother's life that he seemed to busy living to come visit her once in awhile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top