Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Mysterious Substance

Go down

Mysterious Substance  Empty Mysterious Substance

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:13 pm

With only a week until school started so it was time for Christian to do most of his shopping for books and other boring items. His father had offered to take him but it was obvious enough that he only offered to look like he was trying to be a proper father, but they both knew it was his mother that took care of him. So to avoid anymore majorly awkward situations Christian assured him that he could do it all on his own. Of course he hadn't told him that he wanted to do it alone so that he didn't start off school with the reputation of having the weird dad. So the eleven year old was dropped off at La Patit Dragon and walked in alone. The pub led to the alley with the shops he was eventually headed to but he was in no hurry to get back home, so instead of going to the back he went up to the bar.

He sat in one of the stools there and ordered himself a cold glass of butterbeer. After paying for the cold drink the young boy pulled out his list of things to buy for the day. He was in the middle of reading it when something wet hit his back, he quickly whorled around to find the culprit.

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Substance  Empty Re: Mysterious Substance

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:41 pm

"Oh Merlin, I'm s-sorry!" Xavior stuttered out, holding the now-empty glass that had once been full of butterbeer. He had tripped over his own two feet and some of the spilled liquid had splattered onto the boy sitting with his back turned toward him. His cheeks flamed a brilliant red as he scrubbed at the liquid spilled on his own band tee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:51 pm

Christian whorled around to see a boy about his age standing with an empty glass that he assumed was once full of some drink that was now on the back of his shirt. He quickly noticed that the boy was wearing a t-shirt of band that he assumed was a muggle band since he didn't recognize the name, and the boy had a stutter when he talked. This instantly changed the reaction to being wet now. "Eh no harm done just try to watch when walking around here from now on not everyone is going to be cool with getting wet." He told the boy avoiding any phrases that might be considered hurtful. Christian turned around and grabbed some napkins off the counter and started trying to wipe his back semi-dry. "What brings you back up to the bar if you already had a full glass anyway?" He asked the other boy curiously, of course now it was helpful to be up there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:23 am

"Um... You looked bored so I decided to come talk to you. Great conversation starter, huh?" Xavior tugged nervously at the hem of his t-shirt. How badly could one person screw up a first encounter? It couldn't possibly get worse though, could it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:31 pm

Christian couldn't contain the massive smile that over came him when the boy responded saying that he had come over to talk with him. "Oh yes a great conversation starter or a fight starter, depending on how you wanted it to go." He answer with a chuckle. "Well I'm Christian, Christian D'Angelo future quiddtich star." He told the boy proudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum