Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

The Piano Knows Something I Don't Know

Go down

The Piano Knows Something I Don't Know Empty The Piano Knows Something I Don't Know

Post by Osmund Hollow Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:31 pm

There wasn't much besides Defense Against the Dark Arts that really intrigued Osmund. He was always so caught up in academics and trying to be the son that his father would be proud of that he never really got to do much else besides studying. The thing that changed that monotonous trend was when he had taken up the guitar, which lead to the formation of the band with Xavior. Though his father wasn't quite impressed with this extra curricular activity of his, it still brought him personal enjoyment and brought him closer to Xavior. So, in the end, Osmund had no regrets.

When he didn't have to study or practice Quidditch, he could be found in the music rooms, playing guitar and trying to compose half-way decent lyrics for his band. He was heading to the music room during a time when he was sure no class was in session with his battered up old guitar case on his back, when he stopped dead in his tracks. He heard a piano playing melodiously from outside the door and paused before opening up the door, half-expecting it to be the teacher herself playing the piano. He needed the classroom though for it's acoustics. He was surprised when he saw a much shorter figure at the piano. She looked so young, yet she was actually pretty good at playing, not that he would say that to her. No, he was going to stick to himself and set himself up in a corner and tried to tune his guitar. However, it was hard with the overpowering piano going. Osmund heaved a sigh. He really just wanted to practice.

"Hey, do you mind?" He called out, bitterly to the performing girl. "This room is for more than one person!" He scowled, though when more than one person made it impossible to get their instrument tuned, they were going to have problems.
Osmund Hollow
Osmund Hollow
Ghost
Ghost

Sagittarius Posts : 490

Back to top Go down

The Piano Knows Something I Don't Know Empty Re: The Piano Knows Something I Don't Know

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:41 pm

Odette had come to just play and be by herself, granted the room was for more than one person, but rarely did she see anyone come in here, so she kind of found her peace here. She loved the piano that was here. It reminded her of the one that they kept on their own estate in France. She smiled as her dainty fingers danced across the keys, the Mozart piece she played was coming along beautifully. She smiled as she put more power and passion into her playing, she was reaching it's peak when suddenly a Boy walked into the room.

This threw her a little off guard, this boy was the one Christian had show her around, Osmunda was his name....and he was a fifth year, the same year as her cousin. She kind of let him do his own thing.. It sounded like he was trying to tune his guitar. But she just kept on playing, not realizing she was distracting him until he finally snapped at her. "I'm sorry..." She said quietly looking up at him, "However you did point out that this room is for more than one person, meaning that I can practice if I so wish to." She said calmly back turning back to the piano. She wasn't trying to be rude, she was just stating a fact.

Back to top Go down

The Piano Knows Something I Don't Know Empty Re: The Piano Knows Something I Don't Know

Post by Osmund Hollow Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:16 pm

Was it just him, or did Osmund sense a migraine coming on? He pressed his cold fingers against his temples and closed his eyes as he replied "Shhhhh!" She was using his own words against him and though he would love to kick her out and have the whole room for himself, his main goal was silence to tune his guitar.

He took advantage of the pause in her playing and sunk down to the ground, resting the guitar on his knee and quickly went through the tuning process. When he was sure everything was at it's correct pitch he nodded a thanks to her and carried on to his own space and started to play through the song that he had wrote, trying to ignore her presence the best he could.
Osmund Hollow
Osmund Hollow
Ghost
Ghost

Sagittarius Posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum