Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Candy Shop

Go down

Candy Shop Empty Candy Shop

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:05 pm

Caleb was super excited to spend some of his winter break with his good friend Paige. She talked about a candy shop that was near where she lived and after permission from their parents, Caleb was able to hang out with Paige for a day. This was exciting, he had money and his camera for the occasion. He was sure to take pictures of his adventure to show his parents what he had been up to.

He was buddled up in his coat, toasty as a piece of toast, ready to go. Once he got to Paige's house, he knocked on the her door. The cold weather was starting to go through his coat and he could feel the cool breeze even though his coat was zipped. In his hands, he held a miniture gum ball machine, a present for Paige for the holidays. He hoped she likes it. She did love sweets like he did and it seemed like a good present. In his bookbag, he had his camera and a few wrapped cookies for Paige and her family that his mother made.

Back to top Go down

Candy Shop Empty Re: Candy Shop

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:35 pm

Paige was so excited that her parents and agreed to take her to and one of her best friends to her favorite place, the nearby candy shop. The small blonde had made the house look prettier than usual and waited for the boy by the door. Once her mum saw her standing there she suggested she go upstairs and get her gift for him and get her warm clothes for the trip to the candy store. With a heavy sigh she finally started up the stairs to get her stuff. Just as she had gathered it all in her arms she heard the door and came running down the stairs almost from all the stuff in her hands. "I've got it mum!" She called before throwing her warm clothes on the couch.

Yanking the door open Paige smiled brightly to see Caleb standing there. "Caleb! Come in you look freezing." She said pulling him in the house and shutting the door. "Oh I have something for you!" She said running over to the pile she just made on the couch and fished out the camera shaped candy box she had bought with her own money, she was proud of it and hoped he liked it. "Here ya go." Paige smiled holding the box out for him, it was wrapped in a box with a bow and she thought it was cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:50 am

Once the door was opened, Caleb smiled at his friend. "Hi!" He was inside in a matter of seconds. "I got something for you too." He held out the gumball machine, that had a pretty pink bow on it, to Paige. "I hope you like gum." He took the present from the girls hand and smiled. "Thanks." He ripped it open and his smile grew bigger. "Thanks Paige! I love it!"

Caleb took his book bag and fished through it. "I also brought cookies for you and your family too. My mother made them." Before he pulled out the container of cookies, he pulled his camera out and snapped a picture of Paige, he hoped he caught her off guard. It was an old camera and the pictures came out of it. So, once the picture left the camera, Caleb took it out and shook it. "Lookie." He handed the girl the picture and then pulled the cookies out of his book bag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:45 am

Paige smiled brightly at the gumball machine in Caleb's hand and traded him gifts so he held his. "I love gum it is candy after all." She said with a giggle. She waited impatiently as her friend open the gift from her and when she saw how happy he looked upon seeing it she thought she would break her smile. "I'm so glad you like it." She said happily. Caleb said his mum made some cookies for her and her family but instead of pulling out cookies he pulled out a camera and snapped a picture of her real quick. Her brown eyes grew wide and she blinked a couple hundred times in shock. "What the bloody hell was that?" She asked blinking some more. "You're supposed to warn someone before you do that that wasn't fair." She complained. "I deserve some of those cookies now meany." She said with a giggle before skipping over to him and taking the cookies before walking behind him and back around to face him as if she had just executed an excellent cookie theft. "I claim all of these in the name of Paige Bellerose the poor soul who was blinded by a mean mate." She said sticking her tongue out and giggling some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down