Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Just Admit It

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just Admit It

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:28 pm

Ever since summer, Cassie had been on edge about every little thing. She wasn't sure how she felt about things and that messed up her head a lot. Her feelings were mixed up and she wasn't sure about anything. After coming out, she felt relieved but that didn't last long. Her mother kept saying rude things about her being lesbian. And she was starting to believe it was wrong to like girls and she bottled up her feelings. It was like she was numb, she couldn't feel. Millions of things rushed through her head, important things. Like, if she should hide the fact that she liked girls. She was in denial about it. She would pretend to like guys. But for how long? Would she even be happy doing that? She didn't think so. But she was tired of her mother jumping at her throat, there was no escape.

Csssie found herself always trying to clear her mind, but it didn't work. This was one of those moments. She sat down, it was a nice peaceful day. With a guitar in her hand, she was ready to relax. She began to strum a few chords/ "My love, my love, my love . She's keeps me warm," she sang. The words felt nice to say and she smiled to herself. They felt natural. "And I can't change, even if I tried. Even if I wanted to."

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Admit It

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:34 am

Annaliese wanted to get a little breather from her studies with third year. Granted she was getting straight A's as usual, but she wanted to make sure that she secured them tightly, like she did every year. However, she considered today her day off. Sighing she headed out to Silver Lake. She hadn't had much time her first two years to really explore, because she had spent most of her time staying in her room and on the Quidditch Pitch. She had barely slid by with a 95% in her classes last year because Oz had drilled her so difficultly about her skills, which she hadn't deemed to be that bad, considering she was only a First and Second year at the time.

As she continued down the trail, she saw Cassandra sitting down by the lake strumming away at her guitar, playing a some she'd never heard before, but it sounded pretty. She loved to hear Cassie play, when she could. It made the world a little brighter, but she was so shy. Shrugging she decided to call over to her. "Hey Cassie!" She exclaimed to her friend. Smiling at her brightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:44 pm

Cassandra loved the song, but it was becoming very slow to her. She began to play another song, a song that she had heard from a movie that she loved. "f I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain. If you cut me with a knife it's still the same. And I know her heart is beating. And I know that I am dead." It was a creepy song, but still a great one. The song was beautiful but sad, it reminded her of herself. She had been very sad lately, but didn't show it.

She stopped playing when her name was called and she looked up to see Anna. Had she been there the whole time? She heard her sing the song about a love keeping her warm, a love that was a girl. Cassie didn't understand why she was suddenly freaking out. "Anna! H-hi!" She put her guitar down and then looked out onto the lake. No eye contact. Why was she freaking out about the song?

She sighed, maybe because her mother was rude to her about liking girls. She was sure that Anna wasn't like her mother, but that didn't mean Cassie was going to spill her heart out about everything. She shouldn't be ashamed of liking girls, but she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:36 pm

Annaliese hadn't meant to scared Cassie at all, it was nice to see. She really didn't see much of anyone outside of Quidditch practice. So it was kind of nice to get a bit of fresh air and see people she cared about. "So how have you been?" She asked when she finally arrived where the girl had been sitting. She smiled sweetly. She had heard a bit of the song Cassie had been singing. She didn't really think much of of it. Anna did know that Cassie liked Percy in some odd way. It was pretty obvious, but she knew she was shy. She'd tell her in due time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:23 pm

"I've been...good." She didn't want to go into the whole discussion of her mother unless she truly had to. But she was pretty sure she was going to end up spilling out her heart like she had with Charon. "Summer was a bummer." She hadn't meant to rhyme the words together, bur that was how her summer had gone after all.

"How are you?" She didn't want the attention on her anymore and truly wanted to know what the other girl had been up to. "How was your summer? Your hair is brown now! Very pretty." She smiled, brown hair was very pretty. She played with the ends of her hair, she always wanted to dye it. "I was thinking of dying my hair, not all of it though."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum