Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

The Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Beginning

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:01 pm

Here she was....just about to start her first year at Beauxbatons. It would be fantastic. She'd knew that she'd succeed just like the rest of her family. She had to...their reputation depended on it. But that wasn't much pressure. She was so thrilled to start this term. As she was making her way to go do some shopping she found herself being very parched. She needed something to drink. So looking around a bit she found the pub and entered. There were a lot of people already gathered inside. She didn't want to talk to anyone, her not being a people person it wasn't shocking that she decided to be antisocial. Quickly ordering a drink she waited for it to be given to her. When it was done, she paid the man and took a sip. 'Yum' She thought to herself.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Beginning

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:13 pm

After a day's worth of being run into and pushed around, and without a single sighting of his stupid cousin, Fane was in a pretty bad mood and just wanted to get off of his feet for a little while. He returned back to La Petit Dragon to get himself a butterbeer and to sit and wait for one of his parents to come collect him.

Someone else was standing near him, who had just ordered a buttbeer and was drinking it quietly. While Fane waited, he took the time to complain. "What is it with these people and not looking where they are going!? You know how many times I have gotten my feet stepped on or even was run into full on today?" Fane retorted. "I know I'm short for my age, but not that short," He huffed as the butterbeer was passed to him and he took a sip of the sweet drink. "You probably don't even care," He assumed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:32 pm

The young girl looked at the boy as he started to talk. Her eyebrows raised as he continued. Sure he wasn't that short...well he was he was indeed taller than her...she being on 5 foot. She bit her lip, it was awkward for her to be talked to so fluently by a stranger. She tilted her head a little. Though, when he said that she probably didn't even care. She narrowed her eyes. "Well, aren't you rude." She glared slightly and turned away her long black hair flipping behind her, she glanced behind her. "If you want to talk to someone, try to not be such a twit." She said and started to walk away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:41 pm

Fane raised his eyebrows at the irony. Wasn't she being rude by not even bothering to offer him sympathy after his awful day. He scoffed as she up and left. It was all fine and dandy to him. He could just as easily find someone else. After all, the joint was crawling with victims.

He calmnly took another sip of his drink and leaned cooly on the bar. "Alright, but maybe you should practice what you preach and be nice to people who want to talk to you," He replied to her back. Hopefully one of his parents would come soon and save him from this drab place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:59 pm

Glaring she turned back around. "I'm really not supposed to talk to strangers. My papa says that talking to strangers is bad." She glared. "Also, I don't even know you. Give me a few good reasons why I should feel sympathy for a rude, rich boy....." crossing her arms she glared at him. "Well. Seems like you picked the wrong person to talk to." Brushing off her dress she gave him a little scoff to him and waited for her brother to come meet her to take her supply shopping. She was pretty excited that she was going to see him, but she wasn't too thrilled by this Squash for brains.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:06 pm

"Honestly I don't think your Papa cares that much if he left you here by yourself," Fane quipped. He didn't see her there with anyone but her own sorry self. He was already starting to dislike the dark haired girl, but wasn't too bothered by it. No doubt she was attending Beauxbatons academy, and he was sure he would get to see her a lot. Some people at the school would be his friends, whereas others would get to be his victims of his pranks. Someone needed to take them. He smiled to himself coyly as she was glaring at him.

"Hmmmm, rude I can understand, but rich? Who says that I am rich?" He wouldn't stop giving her that taunting smile. She clearly had her knickers in a knot all the time, or had just woken up on the wrong side of the bed. "Yes, I am well aware of my mistake now. I do hope you stop frowning so. You'll break out," He finished, then put his hands into the pockets of his hoodie and ambled away, still grinning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top