Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Healing Time

Go down

Healing Time Empty Healing Time

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:43 pm

Charon slowly woke up in the infirmary a day after falling off his broom. His sides were burning and he remember what he landed on instantly. It had all been worse than it was meant to be, and he hardly blamed his best friend Paige for walloping him with the bludger, it was a great shot. He was just frustrated that now he was hurt and that Cerisier had lost the game. When he opened his eye fully he glanced around the room, there were a few rows of cots, medical supplies, Lucy sitting in a chair beside him, a few cabinets. He blinked and looked back realizing that Lucy was sitting beside him. He'd remembered her getting hurt too and the boot on her leg confirmed it. "Hey." He smiled at her. "How are you feeling?"

Back to top Go down

Healing Time Empty Re: Healing Time

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:22 pm

Annaliese was walking out of the infirmary when she saw the two who were sitting over by the window. She sighed and looked away. Nobody had to know who had thrown the quaffle at the young girl. Well she hadn't really thrown it, it had bounded off of her arm. But She was the reason they'd won the game. Montagnard had won the game. She was ready for the next game. She wanted to win more than anyone...except for maybe Oz..but it still counted. She hurried out of the infirmary quickly. She didn't want to be questioned by the two if they had any idea what had happened. She didn't think it was against the rules or anything, but you never knew. She could feel the guilt eating away at her stomach. She needed to talk to someone....maybe Oz...yes...Oz. She needed to find him.

Last edited by Annaliese Montoya on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:23 pm

Lucy smiled at the boy as he awoke. "Hello..." She nudged his arm. "How are you feeling?" She asked him truly concerned. The medicine the nurse had given her said that she'd have it off in time for the next match. "What did the nurse say for you? Are you gonna be okay?" She said and smiled her sweet smile. "I hope you'll be fine." She looked down and blushed a little. "You will be okay...won't you....?" She was really concerned about him truly and sincerely. "I can't believe that we got knocked out of the sky..." She sighed. "I mean...who even did it....? The beaters seemed as surprised as I was..." She was still confused as to how it all had happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:22 pm

Charon blushed a little at how concerned she was. He sighed lightly and smiled at her. "I'm fine. I promise." He said softly. Then he frowned, he hadn't seen who'd thrown it he was focused on another part of the field, he regretted he hadn't been watching her if he had been he could've warned her or something. He sighed. "I didn't see it Lucy. I'm sorry, but the nurse er said that I cracked and slightly broke my ribs." He took a breath noticing that was pretty hard actually. "Please tell me you're okay though." His face was riddled with worry and concern.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down