Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Crunch Time

Go down

Crunch Time Empty Crunch Time

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:58 am

Marie-Laure hated to be late for anything. Today that was exactly what she was. Late for her potions lesson and that'd been humiliating. As soon as class was over and she handed over her less than perfect potion she ran off as far from her classmates as she could. She could not bear to face anyone now. Not after her performance was certain to place her at the bottom of the class.

She found her way up to the South East tower but found the empty classroom she knew was there was locked. Marie-Laure kicked the door in frustration and stormed off to a place near the window to sulk. She knew this school would be a big mistake. If she'd gone to school back home in Brussels with her friends she was certain nothing this bad would have happened. She slid down the wall to sit on the floor with her arms crossed around her knees which were drawn up to her chest and placed her head on them.

The first year did not move until she heard footsteps. She lifted her head and snarled, "Can't you see I'm in the middle of a crisis. Go away now!"

Back to top Go down