Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

And Then There Were Two

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And Then There Were Two

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:19 pm

Louise was finding herself like Beauxbatons more and more as she went through her school year. She'd bee doing well in all of her classes, and she'd made a friend. Char. His name wasn't actually Char, but it was Charon. She liked that better anyhow. But despite liking Char and being friends with him, she noticed she didn't have many other friends. She'd always been a really big people person and everyone loved her. So why was she so friendless.

She made her way to the library, not sure what she going to find. Not much...but she needed to finish her project for her potions class. Looking around for the books on the certain type, she turned to corner and bumped into the boy she'd met at the beginning of the year. She was thrilled to see someone that she knew. Or partially knew, rather. It filled her heart with joy and excitement! "Do you remember me?" She asked the boy. "Lucy!" She smiled when he couldn't remember her name. She giggled a little bit with her girlish charm, "And you're Caleb, right?" She asked to make sure she'd remembered correctly. She was hoping she had. She didn't want to ruin a friendship that hadn't even started yet.

Back to top Go down

Re: And Then There Were Two

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:43 pm

Caleb had been helping organize books around the library. He had a probably with keeping his mouth shut and he had gotten in trouble by talking too loudly. Though this was punishment, he was enjoying it. He didn't like books much, but he was glad to help anyone who needed it. He sang a song to himself, not too loudly, while he worked. He wasn't the best singer and he knew that, but it didn't stop him from doing it.

When he was bumped into, the books he had been holding fell to the ground. "Oh!" He hurried to pick up the books then stood back up. He looked at the girl, had he seen her before? It looked like she knew him but he couldn't place where he had met her. "Yeah, I'm Caleb." Maybe he had met her before and just forgot. He had met tons of people at school and it was hard to keep track of people he had met. "I'm sorry, but I think I forgot who you are. Lucy?" The name sounded familiar.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum