Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Quidditch Wannabe

Go down

Quidditch Wannabe Empty Quidditch Wannabe

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:57 am

With most of his important shopping done, and some of his lark shopping that only occurred because he had accidentally wandered, Quentin was just about tired out, but still had some funds left from what his father had given him to spend. His feet were dragging some as he walked, starting to feel the end of summer heat and getting tired with moving the load of supplies he already purchased. All he wanted then was something fun and his face light up as he spotted just the thing; a Quidditch shop!

Quidditch had always been the bonding point between him and Christian and though at first Quentin was a bit horrendous at it compared to the Beaubxatons Team Captain, Quentin finally learned to enjoy their games together, even though he lost every time. Christian had taught him well and even if Quentin might not make it onto the Quidditch team at his new school, he at least wanted a broomstick of his own to fly on.

He entered the shop, glad to be in the shade and happy with his new purpose. However, he was distracted by a mannequin wearing an odd set of robes that didn't seem to be in place among all of this quidditch stuff. He went over to explore it and ran his hand over the sleeve of the robe. It was oddly warm. His eyes traced up and then met the eyes of the mannequin. His expression dropped as he realized that it was indeed a real person. "Oh! Sorry! I thought you were a mannequin!" He apologized, quickly.
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Leo Posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Quidditch Wannabe Empty Re: Quidditch Wannabe

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:47 pm

Bridget smiled as she looked over to see Quintin, and started laughing. "No need to be sorry!" She tells him "it gave me a nice laugh." She looks away, her face a bit red. She was a bit embarrassed that he thought she was a maniquinn. "I am rather flawless, like a maniquinn, aren't I?" She jokes with a smile. She picks up a Broom with both hands, examining it. Bridget always loved quidditch, and she had her dreams, like every other younge wizard and witch, of one day becoming a famous quidditch player. Her dad thought her how to play when she was quite younge, and had been playing ever sense. "So what brings you into the Quidditch shop?" She asks him. "Do you play?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:28 pm

Quentin had been worried at first since some of the people he had met that day had been less than friendly, but as the girl whom he had once thought was a mannequin started to laugh, he eased up and laughed with her. "It is pretty funny, isn't it?" He chuckled. He had mistaken a person for a mannequin! It was propostrous and hilarious!

"Girl you are perfect!" Quentin played along, mimicking the sort of pretentious voice he heard some male fashion designer use in a muggle show he watched once. He even put his hand on his hip and pursed his lips. He laughed as he saw himself in the mirror. How ridiculous the people were on that muggle glowing box!

The girl was looking at broomsticks, which brought Quentin's attention to the original plan. He moved then away from the quidditch wear and ran his hand along the handle of a broom. "I'd like to play. I'll be attentig beauxbatons academy soon and they have a quidditch team. I'm hoping to get on but I don't know if I am that good." He said, in all honesty. "How about you?"
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Leo Posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down