Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

What to Choose?

Go down

What to Choose? Empty What to Choose?

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:48 pm

It was Caleb's second time being in the pub. He had come back for the butterbeer and the chance to make a new friend. With a butterbeer in his hand, he made his way to an empty table. He scanned the pub for a familiar face but came up empty handed. He sipped his butterbeer and took the candy he had been saving out of his pockets and placed it on the table.

Caleb had a major sweet tooth and loved candy. If he had to choose, he'd rather die than give up his candy. He had many different sweets and he was having trouble choosing which to eat first. Maybe he could ask someone which he should eat first, but then he'd probably have to share his candy. So, he kept his mouth shut.

Back to top Go down

What to Choose? Empty Re: What to Choose?

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:52 pm

Bridget walked into the pub. She had never been there before, and she had always wanted to try a butter beer. She walked in, searching around for someone to sit with. She spotted and Caleb and walked over "Er, hello. May I sit here?" She asked, taking a seat before he could reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:58 pm

Caleb had never seen the girl before but nodded anyways when she asked to sit. Maybe it was a chance to make a new friend. Caleb loved making friends, he was very good at it. He gave the girl a smile and offered her a piece of candy, which he didn't do often. "Hello, what is your name and would you like a piece of candy?" He was willing to share if it meant making a friend. "My name is Caleb." He gave her a wink, which his brother had taught him how to do, and kissed her hand. "Are you new?" He already knew the answer, she was new indeed because he had never seen her before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:01 pm

She tried to hide her blush "candy would be lovely!" She smiled. "It's nice to meet you," she said, glad to make a friend. "I'm Bridget. And yes I am new here" she looked around the pub, fascinated

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:46 pm

Caleb was confused when he saw her blush. Why do girls always blush when he kissed their hands? He didn't know. His brother told him it was the best way to make friends that were girls, so he took his word for it. The girls always ended up blushing, usually they giggle and gave him their phone numbers. But without a phone, he couldn't call them. He would rather send an owl.

Another new student, Caleb thought, another friend. He wanted to make as many friends as possible. "So, tell me about yourself, Bridget." Bridget was such a pretty name, he just had to tell her that. "Your name is pretty." He grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:02 pm

She blushed again, she had always been shy around boys, and she was not used to boy being so sweet. "Thank you" she grinned back "I like your name too" she looked away, wondering what he would want to know. "Hmm" she thinks, "well I'm not that interesting..." She thinks to herself, but she didn't want to tell him that. "Well," she starts "well I am a half-blood. My mum is a muggle and my father is a pure blood. I have always loved to draw and I love playing quidditch" she pauses, hoping that she isn't boring him. "What else would you like to know?" She asks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:09 pm

Caleb wasn't sure what he wanted to know really, he was just trying to make conversation and wanted to make the girl feel welcomed. "Whatever you wanna tell me." He didn't care about what information he got, just that he got some. He looked down at his candy, picked up a piece, and unwrapped it. "My favorite!" He popped to light blue candy into his mouth. "Yum!" It was a sour candy, so soon after his face was twisted up. It looked like he had just put a lemon in his mouth. But he still enjoyed the candy, he loved sour candies the most after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:35 pm

She grinned and giggled at the expression on his face, finding it almost cute. She fiddled with her hands, unsure of what to say, she had always been a bit shy, and a little bit awkward, although she loved making friends. She starts throwing out random facts about herself because she wasnt sure what tl tell him. My favorite color is purple. I was born in Avignon France. I've never met my dads side of the family because they disowned him for being a muggle. I really enjoy cupcakes, especially funfetti. My favorite animal is a turtle and when I get nervous I start rambling on about random things." She lets out a small laugh. "Tell me something about yourself?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:55 pm

She raised an eyebrow, concerned about his sanity. She laughed. "I can see that you love sweets!" She grinned. She could barely keep up with how fast he was talking. She tapped her hands on the table, her mind wandering elsewhere. She wanted to keep the conversation going, but wasn't sure what to say or talk about, she figured that if she wanted to talk, then talking about candy would probably be the best bet to keep a conversation going. "I've never been much of a fan of sour candy" she tells him. "It hurts my tongue" she laughs "my favorite flavor for any kind of candy is strawberry" she smiled. "But I always share my candy" she shrugged, suddenly craving sweets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:58 pm

All Caleb heard was cupcakes. He loved sweets and had a love for cupcakes. He could go on for hours about how much he loved sweets. "I love candy and sweets! They are my favorite things!" He was talking very fast at this point and wasn't sure if she could understand him. "I love sour candy! Its my favorite! But I have a thing against sharing my candy. Unless the other person is dying and needs candy to survive. Other wise, I don't share." He picked up another piece of candy and unwrapped it. "I love candy!" He had only said it for the millionth time. He then popped the candy into his mouth and began to chew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:15 pm

Caleb thought about sharing his sweets with her, he did in fact have a couple of strawberry candies. "Well," he said, fighting with himself to decided whether or not to share. "I do have some strawberry candies. And just this ONCE I will share." He pushed the strawberry candies toward her and then gave her a smile. "This is a one time thing, so don't get any ideas." He didn't want to keep sharing his candy, it was his after all. "Sour is my favorite but it does hurt if I've eaten too much. This one time it made my tongue bleed and I couldn't eat sour candy for two weeks!" It had to have been the worst two weeks of his life. He never wanted to part with his candy like that ever again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:20 pm

She grinned and pushed it back "thank you for the offer, but it seems as if taking your candy would be like breaking up a happy couple" she continued to grin. The candy looked tempting, but she really didnt need it, and it seemed as if he didn't actually want to give it to her, although it was nice of him to offer. "I'm sorry to hear about that happening with your candy!" She exclaims. "It must have been awful for you! I don't know if I could live without sweets for that long!" She says, continuing to grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:33 pm

Caleb smiled at the girl, thanking her for not making him separate with his candy. "I am very happy with my candy, thank you for noticing. Can I get you anything else? The pubs butterbeer is amazing." He loved butterbeer almost as much as he loved candy. "Its so good." He could drink it all day, but that would involve going to the bathroom a lot and he didn't want to do that. "I love it." He gave her a grin, he was willing to pay for a drink. He already had his own butter beer, so he was happy to buy one for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:41 pm

She smiled lightly "I've never had a butter beer before but I've heard that they taste amazing!" She grinned "are you sure that you wouldn't mind buying me one?" She asked. She always worried about being rude or inconsiderate. She appreciated his politeness and kindness, and glad that she was making friends. She had been nervous that she wouldn't be able to make friends at her new school. She could already tell that it was going to be a good year. "You don't have to buy me one if you don't want to! I have money" she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:11 pm

Caleb didn't mind at all, he did offer to buy her a butterbeer after all. "It would be my pleasure. Be right back!" Before she could say a word, he was out of his seat and ordering her a butterbeer. A few minutes later, he was back over to his table with a butterbeer in his hand. "I wanna see your expression when ypu try it." He set the drink in front of her and then sat down, he watched her and waited for her to take a drink. "Its so good," he repeated. "I hope you like it just as much as I do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down