Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Metting For The First Time

Go down

Metting For The First Time Empty Metting For The First Time

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:32 pm

Amber walked into Le Petite Dragon she wasn't prepared for the amount of people that were there she had a feeling there would be a lot of people but she had no idea it would be that many. For some reason all she could think to do was find a nice quiet table open a brand new book ,that her grandparents had gotten her so she would have plenty to do, she wasn't really paying much attention to the people around her so she ran into a few people here and there and felt really bad about it. She wasn't sure how she was going to go through school without talking to anyone but she would manger it somehow but she was always open to making new friends she just liked her books more.

Amber ending up finding a table near the back of the room to sit down and read she was very pleased to find a note from her grandparents saying how happy they were for me and how proud they were of her they were the main reason why she was open to making friends they said she should try and be friends with as many people as she could which she was okay with. Amber was okay with just siting there and readying so that was what she planed on doing most of the time very good plan indeed.

Back to top Go down

Metting For The First Time Empty Re: Metting For The First Time

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:01 pm

Quentin didn't want to admit it but he was lost. Without his father there by his side and without Christian within sight, he was doomed as to how to get around this town. He supposed he was just early and that Christian would meet him later but he was getting impatient. Plus look at all of the people hanging around waiting for him to talk to them whether they knew it or not! It would be a crime to pass up this opportunity.

His blue eyes scanned across the room, trying to decide where to start. He saw a table full of girls lost in chatter and shook his head. He wasn't a big fan of being among a lot of women at one time but was perfectly capable of talking to one girl only. He found that one girl and smiled while he walked over. She didn't seem to notice, lost within her own reading. He could change that.

"Hello I am the most fantastic Quentin!" He said, ostentatiously taking a bow. "May I interest you in a trick?" He was a wizard born into a magical family, yet the idea of being a muggle magician was still entertaining in his eyes. "Watch as I remove this table cloth without disturbing the contents on it." He hovered a hand over the table before grabbing the edge of the table cloth with both hands and in a fluid motion, tugged the cloth off of the table, not a thing left out if place.
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Leo Posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:54 pm

Amber got deeply lost in her reading she had blocked out her sorrowings she only wanted to read. The only thing she noticed was a boy walking up to her table she didn't give it a second thought she just looked back down at her book and continued reading along zoonning out the boy.

To her amazingment the boy didn't keep walking he actually stopped and starting talking all she heard was his name and asking about a trick and he was pulling the table cloth out from underneath her book. She did get a little mad that he pulled it out from under her book which made the book go flying off the table and land on the floor slammed shut. "Do you realize that you just lost my spot! How am I suppose to finish it now I was nearly done!" She said sitting retrieving her book she hated snapping at people like that but when it came to her books she did get titcked a lot faster. "What was the purpose of that trick anyway to get my attention because you know there is such thing as sitting down and saying hi I think normal people do that." Amber sat back down and started frantically started flipping through the book trying to find her spot. "Now would you like to take a seat and actually talk or are there more tricks?" She said with a smerk on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:32 pm

Whereas all salt and pepper shakers and glasses on the table landed right back down on the bare surface, the book that was in the girl's hands somehow got snagged and didn't. He was too busy shaking his jazz hands to notice until she got angry and went to retrieve it. He frowned as it seemed his point was missed, besides the getting the attention of her.

"I removed the cloth off of the table without magic and without disturbing any objects on the table!" He explained, in case she really didn't know. He put a grin back on his face before sitting upon the table dramatically and replying with, "The fatntastic Quentin does not say 'hi' normally." It was somewhat of a lie, for he trusting eventually he would just say hi to her, when he passed her by in the hallways, but this was all part of the show.
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:47 pm

She realized that he clearly didn't know sarcasm when he heard it or he wouldn't have explained it to her. She also realized that he was a little to happy about his own trick she did think though that trick was pretty cool for not using magic.

"Sorry I snapped I was just really into that book and it just got snapped away allow me to introduce myself Amber Adison your service sir." She said with a grin. "Your trick was truly amazing do you have any others?" At this point she had given up nfinishing her book at least for now she had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:55 pm

He could visibly watch the mood of the girl change before his eyes and soon she was apologizing to him, which brought a brighter grin to his ever-grinning face. "No bother, m'dear!" he said, then eyed the book that she was so in. "Never really understood those things. Why would they make paperweights out of paper?" He joked, not being one for reading. Unless it was a how to magician book or something else that interested him, he wouldn't touch a book if he didn't have to.

"And I am the Fantastic Quentin, like I said before," He winked as she agreed that he was amazing. Perhaps she wasn't a lost cause audience after all, he thought, and when she asked to see another trick, he eagerly pulled out a deck of cards. "Pick a card, any card," He said, grinning like a cheshire cat.
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:40 pm

She felt pretty bad about her first impression on someone being that she flipped out on them over a book she regrouped herself and thought that she could give him a chance he just wanted to be friends after all just snapping her book away wasn't the way to get her attention but it wasn't like he meant to. She giggled and said "Well I seem to find a use out of them they are interesting to me keeps me busy."

She could see that he was more concentrated on doing his next magic trick which she pretty much asked for but he had a sweet looking smile on his so she thought she would let him do his magic trick before he exploded from excitement. "This one!" She said with a big smile on her face while taking a card from the middle of course. "Now what do I do with this card exactly?" She asked wondering why she had to pick a random card.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Fanning out the cards in front of him, he wanted Amber to make sure she picked the card she wanted most, which it didn't really matter what card it was to him, for the trick was sure to work anyway. After she had made her selection, he told her to put the card back. This was all sounding very cliche for a magic trick, which he hoped she wasn't horribly familiar with muggle magicians, but maybe it wouldn't be too bad when the end came.

He shuffled the cards again, thoroughly, and then looked through them one by one until he stopped on a card and plucked it from the pack. He held it up for her to see, trying to hide his smile for he knew it was the incorrect card. "Is this your card? No? My bad."

He placed the false card back into the deck and repeated the process, stopping in midst of his shuffling to feign a coughing attack. "Oops!" He coughed again, harshly. "Something is caught in my throat!" After a little more coughing, his stuck his fingers in his mouth and produced a card, folded up and resting on his tongue. He unfolded it and held it up for her to see. "Is this your card?"
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:07 pm

Amber wasn't sure what to think of these magic tricks because she had gone to muggle magicians with her dad before it was a birthday gift from her to him she enjoyed it very much she wasn't sure if this trick was the one she saw but she went along with it as to have never seen the trick in her life with a smile on her face the whole time.

She watched him shuffle through the cards once and pull out a card that from the look on him face he clearly knew was wrong. Then she watched him shuffle through them again assuming that he would do this again. Until she saw him chocking she got very worried when he didn't stop she got up very scared. When he ended up pulling a card out of his mouth and asking if it was hers she relieved once more. "Don't do that again you had me worried sick!" She said attacking him with a hug. Realizing she hugged him she stepped back, "sorry just was a happy you were okay."

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:50 am

Choking was nothing to joke about, but the fear that illuminated on Amber's face was all part of the show and only meant that she was as into his act as he was into doing his act. It was hard not to strike a smile before he eventually pulled the card from his mouth.

The relief that filled her face was much expected, but then he expected a confirmation that it was her card, some applause, some asking for another trick. However, he got a hug instead, which made his eyebrows raise for the unexpectedness of it all, but once the final shock had passed, he smiled and returned the hug, enjoying personal contact.

"It was all part of the show, Amber," He explained when she had pulled out of the hug. He laughed a little before asking if she wanted to see one more.
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:54 pm

Amber was so happy that he was okay she told herself that the trick was amazing even though it scared the daylights out of her she was wondering weather or not she wanted to see another just in case the next one went the same way. She could tell that the hug she gave him was very unexpected he had the expression on his face she kept the hug going anyway as if she didn't see his face.

"Yes, I know it was but it scared me anyway i'm glad you're okay." Amber felt kind of stupid for acting on it the way she did because it was just a trick but she apparently got so into it that she reacted different then she normally would have. "Sure i'll see another as long as it isn't the same as that one." she said giggling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down