Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

You're In The Wrong Club

2 posters

Go down

You're In The Wrong Club Empty You're In The Wrong Club

Post by Isobel Green Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:56 pm

Isobel was planning to meet up with Ryan and Wynter at some point during the day, but she was running behind. She had told Ryan to go ahead and eat without her and she'd catch up later. At the very least, she'd see Wynter and wish her luck at school. Isobel adored her niece and would do anything for her, which is why when she saw the young witch walk into Whisper Alley, she had no intentions of telling Ryan or Serah and every intention to satisfy her curiosity. After all, she had gone down there as a curious first year against her brother's wishes, as well.

Isobel followed her in. "Wynter," she said softly, so she wouldn't be frightened. It was dark in the alley. It was hard to see anything, even with the lanterns dotting the sides of buildings. "You really should listen to your father. This place is not for little girls like you. Trust me. My friends catch criminals down here quite often."

She didn't make any effort to stop her from going further, but instead walked her to the pub. "Let's get a drink," she said, not that Wynter had any other options. She took her straight up to the bar, they sat down and before the bartender could protest, she looked him in the eye and said a firm, "She's with me," effectively stopping him from arguing.

Isobel looked at her niece and smiled. "Your daddy told me not to come down here when I was your age, but I didn't listen," she told the eleven-year-old. "But enough of all that. How are you? Are you excited for school?"
Isobel Green
Isobel Green
Adult
Adult

Scorpio Posts : 274

Back to top Go down

You're In The Wrong Club Empty Re: You're In The Wrong Club

Post by Wynter Ashley Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:17 am

Wynter had promised her dad that she would not go into Whisper Alley. And she had kept that promise for as long as she could until her curiosity had gotten the better of her. She had told her dad that she was going to go play with the animals at the pet shop whole he was catching up with some old friends he had run into at the pub. He agreed and told her to be quick and meet him back whenever she was done. But instead, she took a turn into Whisper Alley. It wasn't as bad as she thought it would be but it was still no place for a little girl like her. It was dark but Wynter put on her best brave face. She was so close to getting away with being where she wasn't supposed to be until her heard a familiar voice.

She turned to see her aunt. Busted. She was going to get into so much trouble. "There's bad people no matter where you go," she argued. They both knew she shouldn't be there but maybe Wynter could talk her way out of this. She expected her to turn her around but instead they went into the pub. She followed her aunt and did what she was told. "I'm excited," she said. She was nervous too. But mostly excited. "I plan to figure out who my mom is." She hadn't mentioned that to her dad because she knew he'd get mad about that. But she trusted her aunt. "I want to know more about her."
Wynter Ashley
Wynter Ashley
Adult
Adult

Taurus Posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobel Green Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:59 am

Isobel smiled at the sentiment. "There are, but going to places where they are expected to be would be silly," she replied.

Isobel wasn't sure whether she should encourage her niece to go on the journey to find her mother. Of course Isobel knew what she was up to. She was an Unspeakable in the Ministry. She was on some sort of mission, like the rest of them. But that was classified information, actually.

And the twenty-year-old also knew what it was like to not know her parents and want to know. Isobel had so few memories of her birth parents now and it pained her. If Isobel wasn't convinced that her parents were dead and she weren't about to go on a basically impossible mission, she might go on the same kind of journey as Wynter.

But she wasn't sure if Wynter would like what she found. What if she didn't like her? What if she found the abandonment unnecessary and wrong? Isobel wasn't quite impressed by a mother leaving her child to further her career, but it wasn't really her place to have an opinion. She'd make sure to ask Ryan what they had been telling her, so she didn't give away too much.

"I'm glad you're excited," Isobel said. She distinctly remembered Ryan laughing at her as she cried with anxiety. Looking back, she should have known she would be okay, but it was still kind of funny. And as much as she wanted to share that story, she figured Wynter was more nervous than she let on. "That sounds great, Wynter," she encouraged lightly. Maybe the next part was a little too much information, but it might help her or give her some hope. "Make sure you look in the Farewell Fire. You might find her letter in there."

Isobel Green
Isobel Green
Adult
Adult

Scorpio Posts : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down