Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Social Issues

2 posters

Go down

Social Issues Empty Social Issues

Post by Hanna Thorsdóttir Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:38 pm

Hanna actually had time to think, for once. The start of the year had been so hectic that she didn't realize how distant she was being until she had gone a week without having a decent conversation with one of her peers. She was trying to bury herself so deeply in her book that she would forget about her isolation. It didn't work. The death of her batteries had made listening to music a thing of the past about an hour ago, she would have to remember to charge them later. Despite being "reading" her mind was racing. How was she going to be a good captain if she was this antisocial?

She yearned deeply for someone to speak to her, but she knew that was unlikely to happen, the student commons mostly consisted of people who were in closed social groups, or doing classwork, neither of which is likely to stop and have a chat. She looked at the clock, 4:07, five minutes had passed. She missed her old roommate, Anne-lise, she was always willing to talk, stopping talking? that was her issue. About a year ago, Hanna started turning an abandoned classroom into a room for her and her friends, now all she needed were friends to share it with.
Hanna Thorsdóttir
Hanna Thorsdóttir
Adult
Adult

Social Issues Prefect_zpsdwlylkec

Back to top Go down

Social Issues Empty Re: Social Issues

Post by Minnie Puchard Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:18 pm

"Hey. Leave Angelo alone," Minnie shouted at a pair of third year boys who were teasing her poor ferret mercilessly. She grabbed the ferret in mid run after the charmed paper bird and took off across the student commons in a huff. "Stupid boys," she whispered into the ferret's short fur. "Never mind. You just stick closer to me and no more paper birds."

She sat down next to a girl she recognised as a player on the Lumière Quidditch team. A rival. Far better than what she'd earlier encountered with those boys. Patting Angelo, who was now curled up on her lap she asked with a cheeky grin, "so do you think you're lot can beat us this year? Of course with your captain gone and graduated there's a new one now isn't there. Do you know who it is?" Minnie had not at all bothered to keep track of who was left on the rival team never mind the new captain. She only cared about her Eclaraige teammates.
Minnie Puchard
Minnie Puchard
Adult
Adult

Libra Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna Thorsdóttir Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:10 pm

"I am" Hanna started, before continuing truthfully "It is kind of scary". "As for the cup, well, we'll see, I don't know if I am ready... oh, and I'm Hanna, what is your name" she finished awkwardly, embarrassed than she had figured out the name of the girl's ferret before asking her name. She really didn't want to admit it, but she was enjoying having the company of the younger girl, despite her ferret, Angelo's attempts to climb onto her shoulders.
Hanna Thorsdóttir
Hanna Thorsdóttir
Adult
Adult

Social Issues Prefect_zpsdwlylkec

Back to top Go down

Post by Minnie Puchard Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:37 am

"You are? Congratulations." To Minnie's way of thinking this more or less assured Eclairage another win. Ursula had experience on her side. "Well I'm sure with practice you'll become a good Captain." Hopefully not but the poor girl did look very unsure and nervous and Minnie could give encouragement when she wanted to. "I'm Minnie," she replied. "Angelo behave yourself," she added and tried to pull him off Hanna's shoulder. "Sorry about that. It looks like he's taken a shine to you. Angelo doesn't often climb onto other people."
Minnie Puchard
Minnie Puchard
Adult
Adult

Libra Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down