Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Date Me Already

2 posters

Go down

Date Me Already Empty Date Me Already

Post by Garnet Hayes Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:33 am

Garnet's flirtatious behavior was catching up to her. She had too many boys following her around than she liked. It was all of her fault too, she's the one that lead them on. She only did it to the boys she knew she'd benefit from. Like the smart guy in her potions class or the kid that knew all the quick ways to get to class. There were too many boys now and they were beginning to notice that she wasn't faithful to any of them, not that she was dating any of them. Some had cut her off and refused to talk to her but others kept asking who she liked more and asked her to choose someone. She just couldn't because she didn't like any of them. When she had first started Beauxbations, she couldn't stand people but now she had to be one of the most popular girls at school. She hated it but she couldn't seem to get away from it all.

"Come on, babe, it's gotta be me," one of the boys that were surrounding her said. She couldn't place his name but he had cute eyes and a nice smile. She politely shook her head and sighed. "I'm sorry, guys, I'm not looking to date right now," she said in an innocent tone. Part of that was true, she wasn't looking to date anyone. But if she ended up with a boyfriend then she would be fine with that. Whatever happened, happened. None of the boys were what she was looking for though, she wouldn't settle for just anyone. Her reply sparked up several arguments which made her roll her eyes and get up from her seat. She pressed her way through the small crowd and hurried across the bar. "So, hi," she smiled big before taking a seat in front of the boy that had held her eye. But she couldn't seem to hold his. "You look lovely today. New shirt?"
Garnet Hayes
Garnet Hayes
Adult
Adult

Capricorn Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Date Me Already Empty Re: Date Me Already

Post by Anthony Hayes Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:17 am

Anthony had helped Reese get all of of his school supplies, then set him loose. There was only so much he could do for his little brother. Having the Hayes name would help him make friends in some circles, but Reese had to find out who on his own. The sixth year was anxious, though. He didn't want to throw his little brother to the mermaid in the lake or anything, but he couldn't shake the feeling that he had. And while little Reese talking to some other first year calmed him down a little, it didn't make him feel one hundred percent confident. Why did he have to pick some girl? he thought. Maybe that would just be his personality. To get along better with females.

He was watching his brother intently and he almost missed the girl sitting in front of him. "Oh, hi," he said, not disguising the fact that he wasn't paying much attention to her. "Um, thanks," he said.

Anthony looked down at his shirt and shrugged before looking back up. "Yeah. New school year, new clothes and all that," he answered. His brother had laughed, it seemed. Maybe he was doing okay. "How was your summer?" he asked, not really caring the answer, but just asking more out of obligation. It was kind of rude, maybe, but he knew better than to just dismiss her.
Anthony Hayes
Anthony Hayes
Adult
Adult

Taurus Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Garnet Hayes Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:35 am

Garnet wasn't used to not getting someone's full attention. It should bother her more than it did but then again she wasn't the best at giving people her attention. She knew she wasn't getting his full attention but at least she was getting some. But she was also curious to why he wasn't paying attention to her. Did she smell? Did she have lipstick on her teeth? Was he interested in someone else? Is this what being ignored felt like? "Are you okay?" she raised a perfect eyebrow. "You seem a bit distracted." Maybe he was checking some girl out.

"My summer was alright, I guess," she shrugged. She mostly stayed home and listened to her music and avoided her family. Her stepsister had gotten married recently and she seemed to always show off the ring he had gotten her. It was gross. "What about you?" She was interested in hearing about what he had been up to even if he wasn't interested in what she had to say.
Garnet Hayes
Garnet Hayes
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Hayes Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:34 pm

Anthony shrugged, then looked away from his brother. "My youngest brother is a first year and he's a bit shy," he answered. "I'm trying to make sure he doesn't kill his social life already. I can't spend all my time with him, nor do I want to."

He took a sip of the water in front of him. "That cool." he replied, halfheartedly. "I didn't do much. Quidditch camp, babysitting, the usual. Are you finally gonna try out this year? You've been saying it for a while now."

He glanced back at Reese, but started to relax a bit more. The girl hadn't left, so maybe he was okay. He supposed he could focus on Garnet. But it made him a little uncomfortable. He knew some guys on the quidditch team. She had a cult following or something. He didn't know if he wanted to be involved in that.
Anthony Hayes
Anthony Hayes
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Garnet Hayes Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:55 am

Garnet looked over to where he was looking. "Aw, he's adorable," she commented with a small smile. She could tell that the little boy was shy just by the way he was carrying himself. "You would think he would be more confident with you and Jakob being his brothers." She hadn't had an actual conversation with the other brother but knew that the boy was cocky and confident. "I'm sure he'll do just fine." She didn't know him, but she had faith in him. "Just look at him, he's doing great. Bet he'll get all of the ladies when he's older," she joked with a small laugh.

Garnet kept saying she was going to join the quidditch tam and she kept pushing it off. "You noticed that I said I was gonna join?" She was a bit caught off guard, she didn't think he had paid that much attention to her. "I mean," she cleared her throat, trying to recover from her slip. "This year is the year, I swear."
Garnet Hayes
Garnet Hayes
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Hayes Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:46 am

Anthony shrugged. "You'd think that. I'm pretty glad he's not an asshole like Jakob, though. I can only handle so much of that shit disturber. Reese is... tolerable. He's got an attitude sometimes. I worry that he'll get himself into trouble," he admitted. "He's a Hayes. I'm sure he'll be fine with girls. Eventually."

Anthony nodded. "You've mentioned it before," he said. "I think maybe fourth year? But the spot you wanted was taken?"
Anthony Hayes
Anthony Hayes
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Garnet Hayes Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:11 am

"Unless he's fine with the boys," she smirked. It was always an option whether or not it was accepted by his brothers. Garnet was a pretty accepting person and thought it would be cool if anyone was gay. She, herself, was open to anything and kept an open mind.

"Maybe," she shrugged. It had been forever since the first time she mentioned quidditch and she couldn't remember why she hadn't tried out for it back then. "But this year I will. Just know that my team is better than yours." Of course she would rub it in his face if his team lost.
Garnet Hayes
Garnet Hayes
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Hayes Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:38 am

Anthony shrugged again. "Maybe." While the sixth year had no personal issues with anyone being gay, his parents might find issue in it. It seemed that his parents were the reason for many of the issues that the three boys had. Tony and Jakob had learned to tiptoe around it, but Reese tiptoed like an elephant it seemed. Anthony both envied him for it and pitied him. If Anthony just didn't care, he'd quit quidditch and learn an instrument or spend time taking art classes. It wasn't that he didn't like quidditch. Just that it had gotten really old to play.

"Ha. You wish!" he said with a small laugh. "Casavant has won the past two years. Oullet has no chance. And I'm finally captain. So it'll be even harder now. My team will be the best."

Of course, that was a lie. The chances were about even, if the record indicated. Feu had won the quidditch cup for like, five years, then two years for Casavant. So it was really anyone's game.
Anthony Hayes
Anthony Hayes
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down