Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Before Dawn

2 posters

Go down

Before Dawn Empty Before Dawn

Post by Aidan De Gaule Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:45 am

And then she was gone. Just like that. Gone with the tides, dissappeared into the seafoam. But he wasn't. And he needed to move on. Yeah, she wasn't here anymore. Maybe she wouldn't even be here next year. Aidan sighed. Two months with her was over in the blink of an eye, but this wasn't like that. Not anymore, at least. He knew he promised her, but it had been two months and they hadn't talked at all. He had tried, so did she, but with his final year and her training, they weren't getting anywhere. 

And so Aidan just sat by the willow tree at the lakeside. What did he have to do? What could he do? He knew people were looking up to him as prefect and generally nice guy, but it just hadn't been the same. A voice calling his name awoke him from his thoughts. "Yeah?"
Aidan De Gaule
Aidan De Gaule
Adult
Adult

Scorpio Posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Before Dawn Empty Re: Before Dawn

Post by Stephanie Vargas Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:40 pm

And then he was gone. Just like that. Gone within her thoughts, disappeared into her eternal syllogisms. Hassan was gone. He hadn't talked to her for months. She was just too shy to make the first step. She did admitted to herself that she had a crush on him, though. A silent victory. A victory that was never celebrated. Why should she celebrate, anyway? He was gone. He moved away. Hassan was a part of the past, but in Stephanie's thoughts he was still sitting next to her. Sitting with her at school. Looking at her with his handsome eyes.

An air of melancholy surrounded everything she saw. Stephanie used to avoid forming such bonds with people, for this exact reason. Deep down, in her always-calculating mind, full of theories based on realistic conclusions, was a sensitive heart. A heart too easily hurt by the people around her, even though she never had high expectations from anybody. Disappointed by many, yet blaming mainly herself. Maybe she was the disappointment after all. Maybe she just didn't try enough.

Stephanie's mind was as if about to blow up. She had to relax. She slowly went to the Silver Lake, thoroughly inspecting the environment around her. She persuaded herself that she was thinking of something as she was looking around. But she really wasn't. Her mind was empty. Empty like her heart.

As she finally reached the Silver Lake, the young witch noticed a familiar figure. It was Aidan. He was sitting under a beautiful willow tree, at the lakeside. The atmosphere around the lake was so calm. So sincere. She moved forward shyly and stood next to him, holding her hands tightly. Her quiet, slightly monotonous voice was heard. "A-Aidan?".
Stephanie Vargas
Stephanie Vargas
Adult
Adult

Gemini Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan De Gaule Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:13 pm

"Oh, hey Stephanie. It's been a while, hasn't it?" He hadn't really seen her much since he finished his fourth year and caught up with the rest of his classes, outside from quick "Hey"'s in the Cerisier Common room. As Prefect, however, Aidan knew a lot of rumors. He often threatened people running around at night that he would write them down if they didn't tell him some sweet gossip. Of course, the older years weren't impressed by him at all, nor were the people who even remotely knew him, but the younger wizards didn't know that just yet. And he knew all about Stephanie and ... Wait, what was his name again?. "So, what's going on? You look quite down for someone who's supposed to be in love." She didn't look happy with his words. "Oh no. Boy troubles?"
Aidan De Gaule
Aidan De Gaule
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Vargas Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:16 am

"Silver pearls of tears appeared on her eyes. She tried to cover her face with her hands. It was just too much for her. She couldn't keep it secret forever..."

10 minutes ago

The young witch tried to smile, as her old friend turned his head to face her. She thought that a slight smile appeared across her face, but her expression remained unchanged. An expression of melancholy along with slight sadness and disappointment. She didn't realize how much her emotions were shown. Stephanie was never the expressive kind of person, anyway.

Aidan replied with a smile. Stephanie felt a warm (but distant) feeling inside her. Maybe because there were still people around her, that cared. Maybe because Hassan wasn't actually her only social interaction at school. It seemed like it, though. Aidan, Ursula, Andrea... they were her friends. Stephanie really cared about them. But all of them disappeared from her thoughts, every time Hassan was there. In her thoughts. In her heart. Even though it was just the organ that pumped her blood throughout her body, it seemed like it was feeling something, as well. Scientifically impossible... but her senses told her otherwise.

Stephanie took a deep breath, in order to ignore all these complicated thoughts. She sat down, next to Aidan and looked at him. His words, exactly like a knife, teared her heart apart. She was in love! She was! But he moved away! "He moved away..." She muttered, trying to reply to Aidan's question. "He moved away!", she shouted, louder than she ever did. Silver pearls of tears appeared on her eyes. She tried to cover her face with her hands. It was just too much for her. She couldn't keep it secret forever...
Stephanie Vargas
Stephanie Vargas
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan De Gaule Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:09 am

He moved closer to hug her, not really knowing wherer she liked it or not. "Yeah, it's tough." He wasn't completely sure how to comfort her, so he just told her to take a seat at the willow and talked to her for hours. About his plans after graduation. About how he had always wanted to go to Rome. About the most miraculous things on the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. He wasn't sure she was really listening to him, until he said "You know, when I first saw you and Ursula, my first thoughts were that you two were together. You know, subtly sneaking to the back row in DADA? That's pretty much a movie date."
Aidan De Gaule
Aidan De Gaule
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Vargas Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:24 pm

Stephanie gasped silently in surprise, as the older male hugged her rather tightly. He talked to her for hours and hours, possibly trying to comfort her. She would normally listen to him, zealously. However, he mind wasn't in the right mood to process what Aidan said. The young witch continuously nodded to the young diver's comments, but it was more like a mechanical reaction. That was till a comment of his drew her attention:
"Me and Ursula? Not really. I know I'm only 14, but I don't think I'm anything more than a heterosexual female..."
The young lady blushed after she realized what she was talking about.
"Um, scusa... I'm not really used in talking about such subjects. I know that it is a normal part of human psychology..."
Stephanie Vargas
Stephanie Vargas
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum