Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

A Part of Me

Go down

A Part of Me Empty A Part of Me

Post by Autumn Krischstein Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:26 am

Hello,

My name is Autumn Sofie Armstrong. For some reason, I think that this year isn't over. I feel as if I will wake up next September and travel back to Beauxbatons, just as I have for the past seven years. I know that is not the case, but this education is all I can remember. Other than primary school, of course.

I guess my story starts with a birth. Not mine, but my younger sister's . When I was ten years old, my baby sister Marli was born. That's when my parents decided to tell me about magic. Oh. Wait. No, it wasn't. They told me when I got my acceptance letter to Beauxbatons. The two just happened to line up.

Then, on my way to Beauxbatons, I met the love of my life. At least, I think he is. I don't know how he feels. I haven't asked him what happens after all this. And I can't believe that I wrote that.

See, I pride myself in logic. I always have perfect grades. I'm at the top of my class. I didn't come into this school knowing about the matters of the heart. It took me until about my fourth year to understand that you couldn't look at this great world through only an objective lens. You have to allow yourself to have feelings. You have to allow yourself to love others. And you have to realize that love often defies reason.

My parents think it isn't very wise of me to love Julie-Pierre. They think he's immature. They think I only love him because I can mother him. But that isn't the case at all. I'm not his mother. I never feel like he's my child. Yes, I occasionally think he's being childish, but that's who he is. And I love him for it. I often wonder if my mum and dad love each other the way I love Julie-Pierre and I often think the answer is no.

Oh gosh. I just became one of those women who only talks about their partner, didn't I?

Oh, right! Advice! That's what I'm supposed to write!

My first tidbit of advice: If you want to do Quidditch and you have any doubts in your mind about it, do it anyway. It's fun. It's actually safer than you'd think. And don't let your size affect the position you play. I'm five foot one and weigh ninety nine pounds. I was a Beater and a good one at that. And don't think you won't get stuck as the quidditch captain in your third year. Or even in your first year. It could happen. And it's very likely if you are sorted into Cerisier, since I'm graduating.

Also, if you are a prefect, still go to the regular lounge occasionally. You never know who you'll meet.

Don't ever forget that La Petit Dragon has its own special type of magic. There's a reason why it's the first stop you make in the Beauxbatons district. Make a visit every once in a while. Buy a butterbeer for a first year and answer all their questions. Ease their minds some.

Also, if you see a sleepy German boy, offer him some candy. He might end up loving you forever.

A Part of Me E0D22C45-B1EE-46D8-BD3D-1CFC315818B4_zpsuolkdydv
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Libra Posts : 219

Back to top Go down