Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dinner With The Newbies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dinner With The Newbies

Post by Jonas Winchester on Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:39 pm

The Sorting Ceremony was always Jonas' favorite dinner. It far surpassed the Christmas and Thanksgiving feasts because there was so much more excitement. And since this was the first year that Beauxbatons was accepting transfer students, Jonas was seeing kids closer to his age get sorted, too. And it was super exciting to him.

The very first kid to be sorted was placed into Nuage. And he was so proud and happy for the kid. He was a fourth year, maybe?

When everyone was sorted, Jonas shouted, "WELCOME TO NUAGE! HOW ARE YOU!"

He was too excited for the responses.
Jonas Winchester
Adult
Adult

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinner With The Newbies

Post by Apollo Kronidis on Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:50 pm

The sorting ceremony's dinner was surely huge...he had never seen so much food before. Amazing, he muttered. He got overwhelmed with excitement and couldn't stop smiling. Suddenly a kid, younger than him for sure, shouted something.

"WE'RE FINE! Or at least I am!" Apollo said with a broad smile on his face.
Apollo Kronidis
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayla Miller on Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:11 pm

Kayla sat at the center of the Nuage table, casually chatting with the people around her. This was her first year as Prefect and she was supposed to help the newbies, so she kept an eye out for them too. She easily talked with the first years, getting to know them, trying to make them comfortable.

She saw an unfamiliar older face with Jonas. More accurately, shouting with Jonas. So instead of doing the good prefect thing and getting them to calm down, Kayla stood up and started shouting too. "WE'RE VERY EXCITED TO HAVE YOU HERE! WHAT'S YOUR NAME?! ARE YOU EXCITED TO BREW WEIRD POTIONS, READ THE FUTURE, AND GET LOST?!"

Kayla ignored the stares. Everyone knew she could get wrapped up in the excitement sometimes. To Jonas, she yelled, "LET'S DO OUR GREETING SONG!"

She was pretty sure there was no greeting song. Hopefully Jonas could read her mind and just make it up.
Kayla Miller
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonas Winchester on Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:18 am

Jonas smiled. "OUR GREETING SONG?" he asked. "I DON'T KNOW IT, BUT I WILL MAKE ONE UP IN JUST A MOMENT!"

He had to think for a moment. "OKAY! I THINK I GOT IT, KAYLA! GET YOUR AIR INSTRUMENTS OUT! VIOLA AT THE READY! I HAVE MY BASS! LET'S DO IT!"

He pretended to pluck a string. "NUAGE! WE AREN'T THE BIGGEST HOUSE, BUT WE HAVE THE BIGGEST AND BEST HEARTS! BUT DON'T QUOTE ME ON IT! SURE! I WILL DO YOU A FAVOR! BUT TOMORROW BECAUSE I HAVE WEEK OVERDUE HOMEWORK!" he chanted, plucking like a maniac.

"I DIDN'T ACTUALLY PLAN THIS SONG, SO ARE WE EVEN GOOD PLANNERS? TAKE IT AWAY, NEWBIES!"

He wondered if anyone were watching him, but he didn't really care much. He was having entirely too much fun.
Jonas Winchester
Adult
Adult

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Kronidis on Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:30 am

Apollo couldn't help but laugh. Although he didn't know those two, they surely seemed fun to hang out with. Apollo loved having fun and these two surely were as fun-loving and cheerful as he was. If all the Nuages were like that he was gonna love this group. BEST. DINNER. EVER, he thought. He really couldn't stop laughing. 

"I'M EXCITED TOO! YAY! I'M APOLLO KRONIDIS AND I HOPE THAT WE WILL HAVE A GOOD TIME HERE! EVERYBODY HERE SEEMS AMAZING!" He shouted as he giggled at the same time.

And then that guy...sang a song...Apollo couldn't help but laugh, rather loudly actually. Nuages looked so...fun...cheerful...crazy...just like him!

Apollo pretended he was playing some sort of imaginary guitar: "NUAGE! I ACTUALLY GOT TODAY IN THIS HOUSE! BUT IT SEEMS SO FUN! THANK GOD YOU DON'T SMELL LIKE CHEESE, BECAUSE THE CERISIERS DO! I HOPE THAT WE'LL ALL HAVE FUN...BUT NOW I HAVE TO STOP BECAUSE I'M KINDA HUNGRY!" He shouted melodically, even louder than the others. He never really mind somebody watching him. Fun was his number one priority.

This moment was awesome, he thought. "Best dinner ever!" He said cheerfully. The excitement was overwhelming. Apollo always loved being around people as crazy as him.
Apollo Kronidis
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayla Miller on Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:34 pm

Jonas's version wasn't what she had in mind. But that worked too. She chanted along aloud, "So come and chill with us in Nuage! Party in the HOUSE! Whoop!" She pumped her fist in the air enthusiastically while incongruously playing an imaginary viola. "Jonas, we should start a band," she joked.

"Calm down now," she laughed, lowering her voice to normal. "Nice to meet you, Apollo." She extended her hand professionally across the table to him. It was nice to see the guy had a sense of fun. "Don't diss Cerisiers. They can be pretty sneaky themselves," she teased playfully. "Am I right, Cerisiers?" There was a little laugh from the other table.

"Dig in. There's plenty of food for everyone. Don't take all the cake, or you might not be able to sleep so comfortably tonight," she ominously warned in a deadpan serious manner.
Kayla Miller
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top