Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

But Sometimes, Good Things Come Back

View previous topic View next topic Go down

But Sometimes, Good Things Come Back

Post by Minister Viridian on Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:00 pm

Charm and Grace is officially reopening!

Things recently changed in my personal life and I am able to control the site again. There was enough interest in the site still, so here we are!

Since we only have a few users, though, some things are going to change temporarily.

1) For now, please ignore the posting requirement. It's not realistic at this point in time. And I'm also going to be a lot less strict on the word count. Just try to at least match the amount of words the previous person used.
2) Registration will be open for as long as I see fit.
3) I will be looking for new ministers. Email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you are interested in being a minister. It will email you a few questions about your experience, availability, etc. Just reply. If it is a yes, I will email you about how to register as a minister and show you the ropes. And no experience is not a deal-breaker. I had no experience when I started, yet here I am.
4) Quidditch will be taking a little break, since we don't really have a team. Captains will still have their badges and whatnot, but the games will not be started or administrated by myself or any professors.
5) You are now allowed to apply for whatever year you would like. It won't necessarily be approved, but it will be considered. We need first years, second years, sixth years and third years desperately.
6) You can also apply as a transfer student. You must include a reason why on your application, however. There will be more on that in the "Characters" section of the board.
7) All current rules are still in play until I say otherwise. Follow them regardless.

Feel free to ask me questions. I'm still working out the kinks. If you have suggestions, email me or message me. You can also message or post on the site's Facebook page.

-Minister Viridian
Minister Viridian
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top