Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Pepper Everything Up and Sneeze

Go down

Pepper Everything Up and Sneeze Empty Pepper Everything Up and Sneeze

Post by Linette Puchard Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:55 pm

Ahchoo.

"Hold your nose Mignonette," Linette ordered her four year old daughter.

Mignon complied but grumbled, Angelique. Linette ignored the correction. She was not going to give in to her daughter's insistence she be called by her middle name. Besides she had other things to worry about. Such as her daughter's cold and the impossibility of getting pepper up potion at Mystic Spirits or from her mother. That would be the only thing which would bring her into this shop.

Linette picked up another bottle, wrinkled her nose and put it down again with a sigh. Another potion ingredient. Where on earth were the actual made up potions? "Mignon where's your tissue?" she asked sharply as she turned to see her daughter drag her arm across her nose. The little girl guiltily dropped her arm again and shrugged.

The reporter sighed and shook her head. She dug through her bag but failed to come up with anything. "I gave them to you so you wouldn't have to ask me for any. Excuse me," she said to someone else close by. "Do you have a spare tissue my daughter could use?"
Linette Puchard
Linette Puchard
Adult
Adult

Gemini Posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum