Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Instructions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Instructions

Post by Isobel Green on Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:48 pm

Isobel hated coming to La Petit Dragon, but she had to admit that she had really good luck making friends in this place. Cameron and Sophie were both results of the pub's odd charm. Maybe that was why Ryan brought her there before doing anything else three years ago. All she had to do was look around and approach someone.

She walked into the tavern and looked around. Her eyes zeroed in on a girl sitting alone. She weaved through the crowd of students, over to the her table and sat down. "Are you going to Beauxbatons this year?" she asked the girl. She gave her a small smile. "Your hair is really pretty, by the way."
Isobel Green
Adult
Adult

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Instructions

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:41 am

Drusilla sits alone at La Petit Dragon thinking about how different her life is becoming. She is still reeling from what has happened, the owl, the letter, magic, all of it running through her mind constantly. Dru looks up as the door to the tavern opens again and in walks another nameless face. She looks back at the sketch she is working on, thinking about if she was home she would be having dinner with ma and pa while laughing at some silly thing Louise did at school. Dru looks up when she hears a loud, annoying, high-pitched but sweet voice. Dru stares at the girl, she has longer brown hair that curls around her face. As the girl smiles Dru sits and wonders why she this pretty, and obviously fake girl is talking to her. Meekly she responds "Thank you, but Yours is way more luxurious. Yes I am attending Beauxbatons this coming year. My name is Drusil... uh Dru, you can call me Dru, and you are?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobel Green on Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:58 am

Isobel started to think that maybe she had picked the wrong girl to talk to. The girl was staring at her. There seemed to be an awkward silence. Finally the girl answered. With a compliment. Isobel's favorite kind of statement. "Aw! Thank you!" she replied. This girl was already on her good side. Maybe they could be friends. "It's nice to meet you, Dru. My name is Isobel Green. I'm a third year."

Isobel didn't know why she thought of being the welcome wagon, but this other girl didn't seem like much of a conversationalist. "So what are you looking forward to? Do you have any questions about the school?" she asked.

~Auror~Seer~Aidan's Girlfriend~Wynter and Ryder's Aunt~

credit to accursed@tda
Isobel Green
Adult
Adult

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:23 pm

With the squeaky reply Dru got from the girl she knew she had said the right thing. Unfortunately Isobel kept talking after that. Was she serious? Dru had so many questions her mind might explode. How could magic be real, why did no one seem to know about it, how could this whole world exist and she never crossed path's with it. Her main concern was were her parents wizards. Dru's life is crumbling before her, but she could not let this twit in on that so she went with something simple. Hopefully she will answer then leave me be. "Isobel, such a lovely name. My main question is when do I get a wand?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobel Green on Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:37 pm

"Thanks," Isobel said. "It's Spanish." She was actually done with compliments now. She'd get bitter if there were more.

Isobel started to be concerned for the girl. Maybe she was overwhelmed? "You have to buy one," she replied, grateful for a simple question. The thirteen-year-old wasn't quite sure if she was equipped to deal with moral crises. She could barely handle her own crises. "Most of the kids get their wands at Fabre's, if they don't bring their own. Fabre's is the best in all of France, I've been told," she answered, tucking a stray lock of hair behind her ear. "Have you been told anything about getting your wand? Like, from a sibling or something?" Isobel asked. She had Ryan to explain to her (which he did in his own way), but Isobel had gone into it from a mostly Muggle perspective.

credit to accursed@tda
Isobel Green
Adult
Adult

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:34 pm

Dru could not care less about this stupid girl's name, quiet frankly she wished Isobel would just disappear. Was Dru the only person going to Beauxbaton that did not know about magic from birth? How was she supposed to do this all on her own, she had already gotten lost several times today.

"Neat. No, I do not know much about the supplies I will need, the only sibling I have is a younger sister. Thank you for telling me about Fabre's I will have to go there before I head home." Dru hoped this would suffice the nosy girl without giving away too much about her human family. She could not stand it if Isobel caught on to who she was. What if she told everyone and Dru was an outcast before she even started? Isobel seemed like that type of bitchy person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobel Green on Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:26 pm

Isobel wasn't the smartest girl around, for sure. But there was one thing she could pick up from anyone. Nervousness. You had to be a fantastic liar to fool Isobel. Even Harley hadn't been able to cross her and Harley had seven years experience on her.

Isobel's eyes narrowed. "What are you concerned about?" she asked, trying to soothe the girl. "Are you going to be homesick? School work? Or is there something else?" Isobel had been very homesick in her first year. But Beauxbatons seemed more like home, considering she spent many months there, rather than at home. If Isobel could help in some way, she wanted to. She was glad Ryan had done that for her.

credit to accursed@tda
Isobel Green
Adult
Adult

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:24 pm

Isobel fixed Dru with a look that meant she was not satisfied with her answer. Dru listen to her go on and on with questions that Dru knew was not going to answer. Dru wondered if Isobel just liked to hear herself talk. When Isobel was finally finished Dru waited a tick to respond to make sure the girl was really done then said, "To be completely honest the only thing I am really concerned about is getting all of the things on the list and them actually being correct."

Maybe this time Isobel will just except what Dru is implying and move on. There is only so much of her annoying voice Dru could take. Dru really wished she had someone who could she could talk to about magic, like she used to be able to talk to her mom about anything. Isobel was right about one thing Dru is homesick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top