Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Term 17 Reunion Game

2 posters

Go down

Term 17 Reunion Game Empty Term 17 Reunion Game

Post by Professor Bowen Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:57 pm

Professor Bowen had always wanted to reassemble the graduate players for a Quidditch match. She knew it would be a fantastic game and that it would be a good experience for the current players to watch a game played by more experienced players. So she was pleased that some of the adults had agreed to play her favorite game.

Since there were only two houses with graduates, it would be like old times. It appeared as if some of the Feu and Nuage students had chosen a house to support. It tickled her to see crimson and purple mingled in with emerald and blue.

"Welcome to the first ever graduate Quidditch match!" Professor Bowen announced to the audience after all the players had gathered on the field. "I am glad to welcome our previous players and announcers back! Please make them feel at home, as the castle was their home first."

Bowen turned to the players and looked at them with a smile. "Most of you have heard my spiel for so many years. I don't think I need to say it again to you all. I just want to say thank you so much for coming back to play and I hope you all enjoy your time here at the castle. Sylvian, Green, shake hands."

Professor Bowen smiled up at the graduates as they took their positions in the sky. She blew her whistle and released the game balls.

Ooc: The game ends on the last day of the term. Two posts each, at least. Have fun!
Professor Bowen
Professor Bowen
Professor
Professor

Back to top Go down

Term 17 Reunion Game Empty Re: Term 17 Reunion Game

Post by Linette Puchard Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:33 pm

Linette was very excited for this reunion match.  There was only one little disappointment but she was not going to let that get in her way of enjoying her favourite position of her old Beauxbatons days.  She hoped that one day there would be another reunion in the future when her daughter will finally be a student.  Preferably a Cerisier student.

She grinned as she waited for Professor Bowen to give her usual spiel and was only slightly disappointed her old flying instructor didn't do just that.  Well they were all adults now so that may have made the difference.  

And finally the match began. "Hello students and my fellow graduates both new and old.  Welcome to this wonderful day of a match between two relatively good teams. I couldn't say great. There's a player or two missing from the old line-up.  Today we have leading the teams the Silver Swan who must have taken over after my favourite Book Sniffer graduated along with me and a few others.  The other team captain being some bloke called Green. Oops. I mean Ryan Green.  You know that Cerisier won my last year at Beauxbatons Green?  Can you repeat that winning performance? No pressure.

"For those of you who don't know me or my fellow commentator, I am Linette Puchard and the gentleman beside me is Caleb Miller.  We will be guiding you through this match of the old guard and nostalgia. Sure to be entertainment for all.  Just like old times." What she kept quiet about was her disappointment of Osmund and Christian both piking.  Well maybe it was a good thing the latter wasn't here.  She wasn't quite sure how she'd take him leading the Cerisier graduates instead of the player who must be too young to have played when she'd been announcing back in the old days.

Cerisier: 0
Montagnard: 0
Linette Puchard
Linette Puchard
Adult
Adult

Gemini Posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:56 pm

Marie-Laure loved Quidditch and had at one time half-considered playing professionally. Instead she'd gone with the more stable and possibly more dangerous career of an auror. Thus when invited to play in a reunion match she hadn't hesitated to agree. What she hadn't expected was to be named as captain of the reunion team or have the two announcers who had both been announcing when she'd played back in the announcing booth again. One she was more than happy to have there. The other ... well she would reserve judgement due to the fact it'd been many years since the last time they'd been on this pitch at the same time. None of the ones close to her age were teenagers anymore. The others she couldn't be sure. They looked as thought they were barely out of Beauxbatons.

She shook hands with one of those younger players, captain of the graduated Cerisier team. That made her feel really old but the feelings of age were pushed aside the moment she was in the air and heard the first voice of the announcers floating across the pitch. Filter them out, she told herself. Not even Caleb's voice would be welcome whilst Marie-Laure and her team played against their old rivals.

Montagnard: 0
Cerisier: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down