Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Year One

Go down

Year One Empty Year One

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:25 pm

Parker had never been to France before and he wasn't all that impressed. It took a lot to impress the eleven year old boy and he thought France was pretty dull. This magic thing was pretty cool and his dad possessed the ability to use magic. His mother on the other hand had no magical abilities and was pretty lame compared to his father. Parker hadn't been surprised when his letter came, in fact he knew it was coming sooner or later. He was going to be the best and blow everyone else away. He would be the best without putting effort into it, he was willing to cheat to get ahead. His sister was the perfect person to cheat off of, she was the nerdy one. He wouldn't bring the subject up with her because he knew she'd give him some speech about being honest and tell him not to cheat. And blah, blah, blah.

The pub was crowded and Parker found himself pushing his way through the crowd. "Move, get out of my way," he barked in a nasty tone. He took a seat at an empty table and turned to his sister. "Get me a butterbeer, will ya?"

Back to top Go down

Year One Empty Re: Year One

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:31 pm

France was proving to be absolutely beautiful in the young Australian's point of view. The architecture of all the buildings were so lovely and she could spend ages just staring at them. However, her brother wouldn't allow. He was eager to get going. Winnie was excited to be attending school as well, but there was so much to see in Paris.

The inside of the pub, however, was not one of those miraculous things about Paris. It was loud and noisy and crowded and what irked her more was how pushy her brother got in the crowd. At least he managed to get them through it and to a table. She sighed and rolled her eyes as he asked for a butterbeer. "What do we say?" She said in a maternal tone. She'd gladly do the task if only she heard the word please. After all, this would be the perfect opportunity for her to practice her French that she had been studying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:05 pm

The eleven year old let out a long sigh when asked for a 'please'. She should expect more from him by now, his manners weren't the best. Winnie was the more behaved of the twins which Parker didn't mind one bit. People soon discovered not to expect the same things from him as they did his twin sister. Yet others still tried to get him to be more like her. "Now?" There would be no please coming from his lips.

Parker glanced around the pub to take in what he had ignored when he entered. There were kids about his age and he knew he was probably the coolest out of all of them. There were also a lot of adults around the pub and one out of the group caught his eye. "I want tattoos just like that guy," he nodded towards a man with sleeves of tattoos. "When I'm older, of course," he added the last bit to make her at least a little bit pleased with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down