Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

It happens

Go down

It happens Empty It happens

Post by Osmund Hollow Mon May 27, 2013 9:14 pm

What Osmund thought would've been a decent hiding place turned out to be just the opposite. Though the stables were sure enough an unpopular place for people, there still were those giant winged horses that flew them to school that resided there. As gorgeous as they were, they sure did make an awful big mess which reeked in the establishment even on he days when the stables were just cleaned out. Not to mention the scuffing and whinnies of the impatient horses, itching to go for a lark run or flight. Nothing about the place was appealing and Osmund had learned that far to late to go back.

He sat propped against a wall with his knees to his chest, the basic position he sat in when he was feeling emotionally weak, and stared at the horses. One stared back, nonchalantly chomping on hay as it stared on with its large empty eyes. "What am I going to do?" Osmund asked of the horse, not expecting any answer, but wanting to talk in solitude.

Third year had proven to be a maelstrom of confusion as Osmund found not only the world around him changing, but himself as well. When did he start caring about things that werent homework assignments? For the first time in his whole existence he was starting to notice people and was liking what he was seeing. It was as if he had just woken up from a feelingless dream and was suddenly pounded with emotions. Angst, sadness, confusion. "Everything is so horribly confusing." And did he dare tell the mare that he was scared
Osmund Hollow
Osmund Hollow
Ghost
Ghost

Sagittarius Posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum